Chapter 57

Because he had to work with Mu Zhan, he couldn't write poetry. It's impossible to write in front of the person who wants to send love poems, it's really shameful to the toes, and it can't be saved.

    If he wanted to stay alone, Mu Zhan would think a lot. He simply sat in Mu Zhan's arms and didn't move, and thought about it first.

    He leaned back lazily, his entire back was pressed against Mu Zhan's chest, he raised his head slightly, rested the back of his head on Mu Zhan's shoulder, touched his chin with his fingers, and thought seriously. Thinking about it this way, the current sitting atmosphere was unexpectedly suitable for inspiring him.

    He unconsciously raised his head, only using a hair band to tie the long hair behind his head, gently swept the side of Mu Zhan's neck, picked up a little itch, which spread quickly, and even his heart was a little itchy.

    Mu Zhan was in no mood to do things immediately, and his attention was all in one place.

    He stretched out his hand and pressed it on top of Wen Mingyu's head, pressed it lightly, and said, "Don't move."

    Wen Mingyu turned his head to look at him subconsciously, but he could only see a perfectly curved chin and a small side face. .

    "Oh."

    He replied obediently, but really didn't move any more, and threw himself into thinking again. However, a certain person is not so attentive. Even if the person in his arms does not move, there are still many places between the two of them. It is not so much that Wen Mingyu disturbs him by moving around. It is better to say that he himself Disturbed.
Mu Zhan couldn't help moving his hand on Wen Mingyu's waist and rubbed it. Wen Mingyu shuddered suddenly and was forced to return to her senses. She looked at Mu Zhan, "What are you doing?"

    Mu Zhan lowered his head and looked engrossed in handling affairs. He turned his head when he heard the voice, showing a somewhat puzzled expression. .

    Wen Mingyu hesitated, was it really just an unconscious action, like fiddling with the corners of the test paper when he was thinking about how to solve the problem.

    So, he didn't say anything and continued to think about himself. But it didn't take long before Mu Zhan rubbed it again, and when he touched it, Wen Mingyu couldn't help shaking, and his waist was itchy and soft.

    Now, how could it be impossible to see that Mu Zhan did it on purpose.

    Wen Mingyu glared at him, but Mu Zhan didn't hide it, and said frankly: "You are by my side, I can't concentrate."

    Wen Mingyu straightened up, looking like she was about to get up, "Then I'll go to the side?

    " , the corners of his mouth are slightly raised, a little arc that cannot be suppressed.

    Mu Zhan refused without hesitation, "No, I won't move you."

    As soon as Wen Mingyu got up a little, she was hugged by Mu Zhan and pressed back, making it even tighter. Next, Mu Zhan really didn't make any small moves, but tried his best to focus on his work.

    After an hour, everything was done. Wen Mingyu immediately poked him twice in the waist, and went back in revenge.
The result, with a poke, was found to be hard.

    Wen Mingyu suddenly studied the abdominal muscles. When the muscles are in a relaxed state, they are soft, elastic, and feel surprisingly good. Only when they are taut will they be hard. Mu Zhan's muscles are not very exaggerated, but moderately thick, with just the right amount of strength and beauty, as if it were a work of art.