Chapter 14 - Secret Text

Mu Zhan did what he said, and really read the contents of the book one by one. His voice was low and hoarse, which was nice to hear, but at this time it was almost like a talisman.

    You don't need to read it at all, Wen Mingyu clearly remembers what she just saw, and it's about Mu Zhan's past.

    Mu Zhan is the seventh prince, and his biological mother, Concubine Shu, was once favored, and was jealous of everyone in the harem, but after she became pregnant, the emperor favored the beauties who were drafted into the palace. Falling from the clouds overnight, Concubine Shu couldn't accept it, so she asked the emperor to come over because of her physical discomfort. At first, it was useful, but after two or three times, the emperor was annoying and stopped paying attention.

    Afterwards, Concubine Shu turned her mind on the Seventh Prince. When the prince was ill, the emperor would of course come over to take a look. Concubine Shu's face was pale, and I felt pity, so I stayed to appease her and passed the night.

    The first time was an accident, but Concubine Shu tasted the sweetness of it. She began to deliberately make the seventh prince sick, and became more and more presumptuous, forcing him to soak in cold water in winter and "accidentally" break his leg... The emperor came over again and again.

    However, paper can't contain fire after all.

    Concubine Shu almost killed Mu Zhan once, but the emperor found out and sent her into the cold palace on the charge of murdering the emperor's heir.
The seventh prince, Mu Zhan, was arranged to be raised under the name of the imperial concubine, but the imperial concubine already had a prince, so naturally it was impossible to raise the son of a rival in love with all her heart. As a result, Mu Zhan has both parents, but he lives like an orphan, with a dull and gloomy personality, and he doesn't like to talk. He is like a shadow hidden in the darkness, which can be trampled on at will.

    But no one thought that the princes fought for the throne, but Mu Zhan finally took the position. He killed his father and brother, and swept away all obstacles with ruthless means, and no one could stop him. .

    On the eve of his enthronement, he went to the cold palace to give his mother, Concubine Shu.

    In the book, this is what was written. Concubine Shu was mad and abused her son in one stroke. How Mu Zhan brutally murdered his relatives and washed the palace with blood, he wrote a whole page in such detail that it was so detailed that he felt like he was there. The struggles and distortions between the words, the tragic pictures, and the strong bloody smell that bubbled up in the ink made people feel sick to their stomachs.

    Mu Zhan put down the words and his voice was gentle, but it was like the tranquility before the storm, and there was a terrifying danger lurking.

    "What do you think when you're done listening?"

    Wen Mingyu pursed her lips tightly and wanted to say, don't look at me, I've tried so hard to hold back, and I'm about to vomit.
"Kill your father, kill your brother, give your mother to life, but all those who stop Gu will be killed, and none will be kept. You say, Gu did the right thing?"

    Wen Mingyu: "..." No

    matter how you answered, it felt wrong. Ray is everywhere, can he choose to abstain?

    Mu Zhan stared at him with gloomy eyes, "Why don't you speak?"

    Wen Mingyu's tail moved, it was so itchy, she couldn't help but moved her buttocks and said dryly, "I don't know..."

    Mu Zhan stretched out his hand and gently Pulling back the strands of hair that fell from his forehead, his fingertips were as cold as ice cubes, making Wen Mingyu tremble. Mu Zhan said in a deep voice, "Aren't you afraid of being alone now?"