Chapter 30 - Hunting

In autumn, royal hunting.

    Now that this time has come again, with Mu Zhan as the center, the mighty set off for the hunting ground.

    Wen Mingyu naturally wants to go together.

    The ancient carriages are naturally not as convenient as future means of transportation, but for the emperor, naturally everything is the best, gorgeous and spacious, with soft cushions, small tables, cabinets, etc. It can almost be said to be a small mobile room. Although the sparrow is small, it has all the internal organs.

    Therefore, Wen Mingyu didn't feel too uncomfortable on the road, the carriage swayed, and accidentally fell asleep.

    Two days later, we arrived at the palace.

    Someone has been taking care of it all the time. Before the emperor came, of course, he made some careful preparations, so they could live in directly when they arrived.

    Although the palace is only a palace for the emperor to temporarily live in, there are still groups of palaces, scattered, Feige Liudan, Qionglou Yuyu, is another small palace.

    Wen Mingyu just moved into it, and without the palace servants to lead him, he would definitely get lost. Obviously, he has to remember the route again. Fortunately, he has a good memory and can basically remember the roads he has walked.

    Just arrived on the first day, not in a hurry to start hunting immediately.
From the palace to the hunting ground, the journey is not too far, but there are two days. After arriving, I naturally take a bath, wash off the dust, and rest for a while.

    Being served by the palace servants and drying her long hair, Wen Mingyu finally felt relieved. The satin-like long hair is beautiful, but it is also really heavy. After shampooing, there is no hair dryer, so I can only slowly wring it with a cloth.

    Wen Mingyu wanted to cut her hair more than once, but she just thought about it. In ancient times, there was a saying of parents who were affected by the body and skin. If he was going to have a cut, he probably wouldn't be able to see anyone.

    Mu Zhan had also taken a bath, and the hair crown was taken off. The long dark hair fell naturally, covering the sharp eyebrows. He looked a little lazy and casual, and his temperament seemed to soften, like a gentle and gentle gentleman. There is no horrible feeling that a tyrant should have.

    He sat beside the bed, looked at Wen Mingyu and said, "Come here."

    Wen Mingyu knew at a glance that Mu Zhan wanted a sleeping pillow. After all, the smell of his own pheromones could calm him down, which was better than any tranquilizer.

    Thinking of this, he obediently got on the dragon bed, passed over Mu Zhan skillfully, and rolled into the bed, revealing only a small head, and his eyes were bright, as if full of light.

    As soon as he came over, Mu Zhan smelled a faint fruity aroma, very sweet, which made people want to peel off the outer skin and take a bite to see if the flesh was as soft and juicy as he imagined.

    Wen Mingyu noticed the gaze falling from the top of his head, it was dark and deep, which made him uncomfortably turn his head to avoid it, but as soon as he moved, there was a heavy weight around him, and Mu Zhan also lay down. .

    When he tilted his head, he could see the faint tiredness in Mu Zhan's eyes. Running all the way, riding a horse or riding a carriage was not very comfortable, not to mention that in a sense, the emperor was a sad social animal, and he had to go on the road. Handle government affairs.