Chapter 78

What was originally a chubby little dumpling suddenly turned into a golden young dragon, a small one, about the size of a slap, because it was still small, and it did not have the majesty of a dragon. The eyes are round, the body is relatively short and fat, the four small claws are not sharp, but still very immature, the whole body is covered with tiny dragon scales, and there are two mini wings on the back, which shakes lightly.

    Compared with the domineering dragon, it is more like a Q-version doll, so cute that people want to hold it in his arms and steal it home.

    Wen Mingyu was a little surprised, Su Shan forgot to eat it, and looked at Mu Zhan subconsciously, "Did you do this too when you were young?"

    Mu Zhan shook his head, "I don't know."

    He had never seen himself completely transformed into a dragon when he was young. It may look the same as the little sticky cake, or it may not.

    Wen Mingyu stared at Mu Zhan's face, her tone a little regretful, "If only I could have known you earlier, you must have been cute when you were young."

    Mu Zhan said, "Not cute."

    Wen Mingyu insisted that, As development continued, it might turn into an elementary school chicken repeater-style quarrel, so Mu Zhan wisely shut his mouth and did not argue any more.

    When they were talking, Xiao Chili was startled by her brother's sudden change, her eyes widened, she couldn't help reaching out and wanted to grab him, but she was already on the edge of the table, and she rolled forward, and naturally fell off.
Mu Zhan stretched out his hand in time to hold it up. The snow-white furball rabbits were not afraid at all, as if they were playing a game. In order to touch the little dragon cub, they rolled from Mu Zhan's palm onto the carpet, and entered the table ruthlessly. end.

    Soon, she rolled out from under the table again, as if fascinated by this labor-saving and fun way of moving.

    Just like how Xiao Nian Gao treated her back then, she stretched out her claws and pulled the little dragon cub on Mu Zhan's leg into her arms, hugging it tightly like a doll, and her fluffy claws almost seemed to strangle a dragon. similar.

    The little dragon cub didn't know how to use his wings, so he couldn't break free, so he whipped the dragon rabbit with his tail.

    Maybe it's a strange feeling between the dragon and the phoenix. Although they can't speak yet, Little Pepper seems to understand what his brother means.

    The little dragon cub is no longer uncomfortable. He is hugged by his younger sister who stays with him day and night. He is not familiar with it, so he relaxes, swaying his tail leisurely, and rolls up hard, trying to wrap his arms around him. Rua is fluffy, but his body is fat and short, and he was caught by his sister, so he couldn't get around the round and big hair ball for him.

    He dropped the tip of his tail in despair, and even his small wings drooped down.

    But he didn't expect that not getting rua plush was the worst, and there were even worse waiting for him.

    It is always so quiet and peaceful before the storm, which is unexpected, and behind the calm is the stormy sea.

    Xiao Chili suddenly roared at him, as if the word revenge was written on his face.
In the next second, the snow-white furball hugged the little dragon cub, opened his mouth and bit his brother's head.

    Little Sticky Cake: "...???"

    What's wrong? Is this normal? Does his sister want to eat him? !