Chapter 54

Wen Mingyu returned to Taiji Temple from Guozijian, feeling very relaxed, and subconsciously wanted to tell Mu Zhan what happened today. Mu Zhan is always the first person he has something to share.

He stepped over the threshold and walked in. The first time he looked for Mu Zhan's figure, he shouted, "Your Majesty."

He soon saw that Mu Zhan was sitting casually with something in his hand watching, listening to When he heard the sound, he raised his head and looked at him, with a half-smile but an indescribable expression on his face, which was very subtle.

When Wen Mingyu reached his lips, he couldn't help swallowing it back, and asked in confusion, "What is your majesty looking at?"

... He smiled pervertedly.

Wen Mingyu didn't say anything later.

Mu Zhan raised the corners of his lips, and said, "Want to know? Then come and see."

Wen Mingyu always felt that it was not a good thing after hearing his tone, but she couldn't bear the curiosity like a cat's claws scratching her heart, so she cautiously , rubbed over a little bit, and couldn't help asking, "Can I watch it?"

"Of course." Mu Zhan nodded, looking extraordinarily generous.

As soon as Wen Mingyu heard it, she knew that it was definitely not a secret, so she felt relieved and continued to walk over.

When there were still two steps away, Wen Mingyu's eyes fell on Mu Zhan's hand, and he found that the thing seemed a little too familiar.
He looked at it more, and finally realized what it was, his face changed instantly, the color was more exciting than the palette, his eyes widened, even a little panic, his legs and feet were out of control, and he wanted to run to the ends of the earth.

Mu Zhan shook the stack of papers in his hand and said meaningfully: "The story on this is very interesting, do you want to see it?"

You don't have to think about it, this matter is absolutely unrecognizable, Wen Mingyu hurriedly With a restrained expression, he pretended to be dazed and innocent, "What story?"

Mu Zhan smiled deeper, "The story you wrote."

Wen Mingyu's feet softened, and he immediately shook his head, "Your Majesty misunderstood, although it is my handwriting, but it was just that I was idle and bored, and I found a book at random to copy and practice calligraphy. It was not written by me. "

Really?" Mu Zhan looked down at the stack of papers, put his fingers on it, and said slowly, "The characters in this are obviously written on the basis of you and Gu, if it's not you, then someone has to hide them." Look under our bed, and listen."

If he wasn't too nervous, Wen Mingyu might have laughed out loud because of the last sentence.

At the moment when he lost his mind, Mu Zhan stretched out his hand, dragged the man over, pinched his chin, and said slowly: "It seems that you have a problem with Gu. The guard inside was beaten 56 times with a sack and fell 47 times. It collapsed 3 times."

Wen Mingyu panicked even more now. Even these times are so clear, he doesn't know what he wrote, Mu Zhan must have read it all, and he is angry!

Between continuing to quibble and confessing and being lenient, Wen Mingyu hesitated for a while, and decisively chose the latter. After all, Mu Zhan has already decided that he wrote it, and a good attitude of admitting his mistakes might be able to try to get away with it.

So, Wen Mingyu nodded and said, "Yes, I wrote this, and the guard inside is me." Mu Zhan stretched his

voice, "Oh?"