Chapter 8 - Fried Rabbit

Wen Mingyu never thought that he said that he was illiterate, but the tyrant's reaction was to arrange a teacher for him, let him learn quickly, and read the memorial.

    He really didn't understand why Mu Zhan insisted that he read it. Wouldn't it be better to find a confidant who could read?

    However, this is a good thing for Wen Mingyu.

    In this unfamiliar era, knowing a little more will help him survive alone.

    "Thank you, Your Majesty, Your Majesty is so kind!"

    This time, Wen Mingyu didn't pretend, and really thanked Mu Zhan for this move, which helped him a lot. Wen Mingyu looked at Mu Zhan with bright eyes, there seemed to be broken stars in her eyes, and her smile was extraordinarily sweet, like a lump of soft dessert, take a bite, and the sweet stuffing will flow out.

    Mu Zhan was stunned for a moment, looked at it twice, and then looked away.

    "How long does it take to learn, a month?"

    Wen Mingyu was stunned, is the tyrant's demands on him a little too high? Master a new language in a month? The concubine can't do it.

    "Is this month a bit..." Wen Mingyu smiled embarrassingly.
Mu Zhan nodded, "One month is really not suitable."

    Wen Mingyu thought, well, one month is simply inhuman.

    As a result, Mu Zhan went on to say: "It's too long, half a month is enough."

    Wen Mingyu: "..."

    This is definitely deliberately tricking him, right? right? right? !

    Dog Emperor!

    Silly stuff!

    you are hopeless!

    Wen Mingyu had a smile on her face, but she was roaring and swiping the screen in her heart. She was so stimulated by the tyrant that she blew her hair into a ball of fur, and turned into a grumpy rabbit.

    Mu Zhan arranged for him to study, five hours a day, so he didn't need to come for the time being, but Mu Zhan would conduct surprise inspections to see what he had learned.

    After Wen Mingyu heard it, she could only live without love.

    He always had to pay it back when he came out to play. He hadn't read the third year of high school in the interstellar era, but he had experienced it in ancient times, and there were tyrants staring at him.

    The next day, Wen Mingyu met his teacher, a doctor of calligraphy sent from Guozijian.

    In ancient times, the meaning of doctor was very different, not a degree, but an official title. Guozijian was the highest institution of higher learning and education management in ancient times. To be able to become a doctor of calligraphy and to be a professor of calligraphy in the Imperial College, naturally he has expertise in this field and has excellent abilities.
Gong Xue, Ph.D. of calligraphy, has passed the age of confusion. He is dressed in official uniform and has a calm and peaceful attitude. He was suddenly assigned to teach an illiterate person. There was no resentment on his face, but he was very competent and taught in a strict manner.

    I don't flatter and please expect Wen Mingyu to speak good things for him in front of the sage, and I don't think that Wen Mingyu is an illiterate illiterate.

    The attitude is very bland, not much different from teaching other supervisors.

    He has his own literati spirit.