Chapter 52 - Clothes

Mu Zhan woke up from his sleep and opened his eyes abruptly. As far as he could see, everything was dim and he couldn't see things clearly. Only the dim moonlight outside the window was dimly lit.

    But the familiar environment and the sense of reality around him gave him a sigh of relief.

    It was just a dream.

    Just thinking about this, he felt a strange touch on his hand, and the fluffy fluff came over, soft, and obviously warm and soft, like a small animal, and rubbed the back of his hand twice. .

    Mu Zhan froze for a second, and for a second he remembered those little dumplings sticking beside him in the dream, rubbing their heads, crying and calling his father. Not one or two, but a group surrounding him.

    This time, as if he was still in a dream, he didn't come out.

    Until the soft and vague dreaming sound came.

    Mu Zhan looked down and found that it was Wen Mingyu who curled up to sleep, slept restlessly, twisted and turned, and ran to his side. At this moment, the rabbit ears were constantly rubbing against the back of his hand, making it ticklish, as if not only touching the back of his hand, but also scratching his heart.

    Mu Zhan looked down, using the moonlight, his eyes slowly wandered over Wen Mingyu's sleeping face, eyebrows, nose, ears, and finally his lips.

    Fresh and red, slightly open, like blooming petals, waiting to be picked.

    Mu Zhan stared at it for a while, his eyes darkened.
In the dark, it is easiest to draw out the thoughts hidden deep in people's hearts, indulge them, and breed wantonly, like invisible vines spreading, wrapping Wen Mingyu tightly, completely shackles it, and completely controls it.

    Mu Zhan didn't restrain himself very much in the daytime, and naturally even less so at night. He conformed to the desire in his heart, reached out and touched Wen Mingyu's face, pressed his fingertips on his soft lips, and pressed a small depression with a little force.

    Mu Zhan stared at him with heavy eyes, and slowly rubbed his fingertips on his lips, making the rosy redness deeper.

    In his sleep, Wen Mingyu seemed to feel something, suddenly opened his mouth and took a bite, thinking it was something delicious, he nibbled a few times with great interest, but found that there was no taste, so he frowned and vomited in disgust. come out.

    Mu Zhan's fingers were wet, and the plump lips were also glowing with water, and when his hand was pulled away, there was still a thin silk thread attached to it.

    Wen Mingyu didn't feel anything, she pursed her lips unconsciously, and fell asleep.

    And the one who was awake was tormented.

    After sitting alone in the dark for an unknown amount of time, he lay down and barely fell asleep.

    In the morning, the palace servants waited on them to wash and change their clothes.
Ichinomiya asked carefully, what to do with the clothes on the bed and whether to change them. The words were directed at Wen Mingyu, but they were obviously asking Mu Zhan, after all, the clothes belonged to Mu Zhan. It was the rabbit nest that Wen Mingyu piled up with his clothes.

    It was an instinct for false pregnancy at the time, and now that it has passed, there is no need for it. And when Wen Mingyu saw this nest now, she felt a sense of shame in the face of black history, and she thought of the stupid things she did in front of her, wanting to bang her head against the wall.

    Therefore, even if this nest was very suitable for him and he could sleep comfortably, he still said decisively: "I don't need it, just put it away.