Chapter 53

Studying in Guozijian, naturally, is not just in the school, but requires all-round development, including ritual, music, archery, martial arts, calligraphy, mathematics, and the six arts of the reader.

    The doctors in the riding and archery class are quite strict, and the training intensity is no less than that of Mu Zhan at the beginning. It seems that they are trained as soldiers, which is called hell.

    Among them, the worst one should be Wei Chen. He has a smart head and is a prodigy, but his physical fitness is very poor. When he sees a horse, he changes his face and turns to run, but unfortunately, he is immediately caught by the doctor, like a chicken. Like, thrown on horseback.

    Then, all the prison students saw the always proud Wei Chen, his face collapsed and he was about to cry. It was the only fun in a miserable practice. However, the result was still very good. Under the pressure of the doctor, Wei Chen's small body became stronger. Although he was still a little cowardly, he was able to straighten his back and walk on a horse. Even though he was riding a little mare and had a docile temperament, the tortoise was reprimanded by the Doctor for walking faster than him.

    Wen Mingyu went back from two classes, and her whole body was not well.

    Once again, he experienced the pain when he first learned to ride a horse. He was sore all over, his legs were weak and trembling, and the inner thighs were burning with pain, forcing him to walk again and become a wobbly penguin cub.

    But this time, when he went back, Mu Zhan was already there. Obviously, he is usually later than him, but Wen Mingyu couldn't help feeling that Mu Zhan was doing it on purpose.
However, Wen Mingyu really put a pot on him this time. Mu Zhan usually wanted to come back earlier, but there were too many government affairs to deal with. Today happened to end earlier, so he was in a happy mood, like a social animal who left work early.

    Mu Zhan's emotions were not so exposed, but Wen Mingyu could feel it through pheromones, so he stood at the door, pulled the door open, looked at him resentfully, and didn't go in for a long time, like a confiscated toy poor little puppy.

    When Mu Zhan saw it, he was a little puzzled, "Why didn't you come in?"

    After speaking, he stood up, as if he was going to arrest the person.

    Wen Mingyu knew that she couldn't escape, so she pursed her lips tightly and walked in by herself, only to step out of the penguin cub's footsteps.

    Mu Zhan was stunned for a moment, and then he couldn't help laughing, very rude and ruthless. Wen Mingyu expected this to happen, but she blushed with anger and stared at him. Mu Zhan reluctantly stopped smiling, but the curvature of the corner of his mouth could not be suppressed at all.

    Wen Mingyu walked to the beauty's couch and lay down, looking like a salted fish that I don't want to get up again.

    The hands folded on his stomach, and seeing Hong Chen's serene expression made Mu Zhan laugh out loud again.

    Mu Zhan walked over and squeezed his calf, he suddenly groaned, and his leg retracted like an electric shock, sore and numb.

    "Don't touch it!"

    Mu Zhan said, "Knead it, it will be faster and better. Is it a riding and archery class, taught by Liang Zhen?"
Wen Mingyu replied in a dull voice, although knowing that strictness is good, Significant progress, but the pain is real. He struggled, retracted his legs from Mu Zhan's hands, and continued to make salted fish paralyzed.

    Mu Zhan sat beside him, watching the salted fish.

    After a while, the palace servants served dinner and filled the table.