2

yan chi's kneeling angle was really fucking good, and he knelt on lin que's aj at once.

true aj, it doesn't look like a fake, yan chi looked down, and also gave people two pits on their knees, one on the left and one on the left, symmetrical.

lin que was not annoyed when he saw the situation, he casually looked at him, his eyes were very light, and said: "the ceremony is big, flat."

yan chi was a little embarrassed, struggling to get up, halfway lin que also gave him a handle, held his arm, and pushed up, like a marionette, yan chi's legs were soft again.

they had also touched when they were playing basketball just now, but now it felt different, yan chi moved back two steps like a ghost, avoiding him, and the place where he touched was burning like a fire, and the heat was panicked.

lin que said to him, "ask him something about your brother." at once, they stepped into the right topic, the speed and efficiency of the elders, yan chi was no longer vague, buckled the rope, and felt a wrinkled long note from his pocket, and put it in front of lin que: "give you money."

 he has checking authority in the bank, he has not used it, this time it is the first time to use, a little unskilled, can not do that domineering side leakage feeling, and lin que looks more fan than him, the momentum will lose a cut.

yan chi was a little unconvinced, and there was no way.

he gave the check to lin que and said the line that he had come up with over and over on the road today: "give you ten million, please leave my brother, when the break continues, but suffer from it." blunt enough, enough is enough.

lin que did not pick up, still standing with him, his eyes changed unpredictably, flashed many times, yan chi could not understand what he was thinking, seeing that he did not move, he stuffed the check into his hand, while plugging it: "hold it, in fact, my brother is also good, tall and handsome, but you don't like it, count it, don't hurt him." today's phone call, he listened to it is uncomfortable, yan ge has been pampered since childhood, where there has been such a low voice, what he said at that time, just like asking for alms, even dignity is not needed.

the check had just come out of his pants, and there was still a little bit of thigh temperature residue, drying his hands, lin que picked it up and looked at it, tilting his head to read the numbers on it, word by word: "ten million? it was

the boss who gave the money, about this is the truth, yan chi straightened his back, and felt full of confidence: "yes, ten million."

ten million, according to the current house price in yong'an city, you can also buy a good house in the second and third ring, it is said that there are more start-up companies there, the demand for rent is large, and lin que's second half of life is almost worry-free, it is also good.

yan chi straightened his voice, and when he saw lin que holding the check in his hand, he thought that he had taken the money, so he opened his mouth and wanted to draw a perfect end to today's meeting.

the situation was reversed in this instant.

just now they were still called brothers and brothers, now lin que blinked his eyes and did not recognize people, he had great strength, he was born tall, he touched his arm, his muscles were still hard, yan chi was completely unable to resist his strength, lin que took a check to paste his eyes, and a powerful force was rushed on his face, and he was slowly pressed back.

yan chi felt that he was the duck in the shelf who drove the duck on the shelf, and he was particularly depressed.

"what do you do?" he asked, and after a moment he shouted again, "you let go of me first, we have something to say." before the three words came out, the duck came ashore.