36

as soon as yan chi called him husband, lin que's mind drifted, and his steps seemed to step on the clouds to go to heaven, with a smile on his face, staring at the side of the person's face, but he couldn't take his eyes off it.

he rounded up on the side, willing to be happy, from a poor house to a flat step, and zhang shaolian next to him quarreled with yan chi.

without a word, zhang shaolian argued with him first: "i am talking about you, weak and can't help the wind." after

this, the head began to escalate, more and more outrageous: "and the little belly, fat!" how could lin que fall in love with you? yan chi just wanted

to refute it, but lin que was annoyed when he heard it, pulled yan chi back and helped: "your words are excessive, pay attention to proportions." the

child in yan chi's belly, he can joke with himself, and now he says that people have small bellies, but they are just love words, and they are not allowed to stir up outside, and whoever says a word, he will have to explode, which is also his bottom line.

zhang shaolian was so angry that his hand was shaking when he pointed at yan chi, yan chi tilted his head and thought for a while and replied to him: "king kong barbie?

zhang shaolian blocked the words for a long time and finally spoke, scolding yan chi: "you are white! "you're

enough, don't talk nonsense." lin que's face was not good, and he went to coax yan chi again, "let's not mess with him." yang ni

watched the play next to him, looked at it and smiled, and this mouth was never closed.

lin que remembered clearly, he had some impressions, zhang shaolian was in school, barely a small storm figure, i heard that people are some wooden, timid, when they were scared out of the problem, it has not been good.

including when he chased lin que, he also hid on the edge of the floor and secretly looked, and only when he was caught did he dare to hand over love letters, saying: "i, i like you."

people are not very smart, but stubborn, when they hear what to do, at that time too much believe in lin que's wording, only to toss themselves into this picture, but it is also very good, strong body.

"it's done." yan chi was still angry, but now looking at his reaction, the anger turned into a smile, and the whole person softened, closed the edges and corners, and asked him, "are you my husband's friend?" husband

these two words, said strangely unaccustomed, choking, yan chi almost bit his tongue, but this has to be said outside, long their own ambition.

"hmm." zhang shaolian said first, "it's a friend."

lin que leaned over without a skin and face: "wife, you listen to my explanation."

zhang shaolian said quietly, "i only listen to the new people laughing, not the old people crying."

lin que: "you shut me up!"

"thirty years of hedong, thirty years of hexi." zhang shaolian broke the jar and broke it, looking at yan chi, his mouth was deflated, "waiting for idle changes but the old people's hearts, but the old people's hearts are changeable." lin que's

head hurt, afraid that he would have to have a nightmare rhythm in the middle of the night: "brother, have you let our family of three go?"

yang ni was stunned, looked left and right, did not see the third person besides himself and zhang shaolian, and tentatively called lin que: "big daddy, little daddy?"

lin que kicked him through the air: "go and go, don't come and stir it up."

yan chi listened to zhang shaolian's accusatory words and looked at lin que blankly: "is that what i understand, ex-boyfriend?" <