67

sometimes Lin Que felt that his two cubs still loved him, otherwise they would not have bravely stood up and distracted Yan Chi when their father was racking his brains to isolate and helpless people and was about to collapse.

Lin Quechang breathed a sigh of relief and temporarily came out of the tense atmosphere: "Why are you crying again, I'll go and see." He looked

at the two cubs in the past, they were not as big as the beans, and they cried out of breath, this newborn child, Lin Que couldn't touch and touch, he couldn't scold, the key was, and he didn't know why they were crying, how to tidy up, he was a big old man, standing in front of the cradle and worrying.

Unable to do math problems and unable to milk children, these two things made Lin Que frown, his head was big, Yan Chi tentatively guessed: "Are you hungry, I read the book and say, I want to feed them?" Possibly

, this provided Lin Que with an excellent opportunity, he first pushed the child to Yan Chi, and then clipped the lecture notes under his armpits, did not panic, walked out, and said that I went out to find my father and asked how to solve the milk powder matter.

After Lin Que closed the door, his steps quickened, and after finding it before, he finally found Lin Zehai who had just hung up the phone in a lounge.

"Daddy Daddy Daddy." He was now willing to call someone Father, so he sent him to kneel, "Father help, your son asked you the question." He

put the lecture notes in his hands and gave him a pen: "You please." Lin Que's

confidence in Lin Zehai probably stemmed from the fact that when he was very young, every time he encountered a problem that he would not do, Lin Zehai could calculate it for him, effortlessly, and the method was better than the teacher. I heard that his father's dream was to be a professor of mathematics, and then he thought it was interesting to enter the company to calculate stocks and calculate indexes, so it became.

Lin Zehai frowned: "You don't accompany Xiao Chi, what are you doing?" "That's

what Koike asked me." Lin Que explained to him, "The internal training questions in their class can't be found on the Internet, I just thought I would do it, I didn't expect that math wouldn't be touched for a few years, forgot, and I couldn't remember it for a while and a half."

Lin Zehai took it over, meditated for a moment, the train of thought became a shape in his mind, he was not in a hurry to solve the problem, first asked Lin Que: "When will I come to the company to help me?" This question was

asked from the previous few months to the present, and Lin Que was tired of answering: "Immediately."

Lin Zehai closed the lecture note: "Specific time, otherwise I will go in and tell Koike that you pig head will not do anything." Pig

, Lin Que thought to himself, he was really a pig's head, and he actually handed over the handle to his father personally.

Okay, he couldn't help it, and gave a specific time: "About fifteen days or so, the project over there will be online, and I will resign when the time comes." <

Lin Zehai put him in an army, satisfied, the solution idea to him said, in fact, simple, Lin Que is still smart in the end, a little bit of understanding, in the past to find Yan Chi to ask for credit, he mentioned it again by the way, saying that the two children are crying again, probably hungry, do you want milk powder feeding or find artificial breastfeeding.

Just so smoothly with a mouth, after mentioning it, lin zehai simply hates iron not steel, this is like words, this is not like words, in the eyes of the rabbit cub, mathematical problems seem to be more important than his species, he looked at Lin Que like this, he felt that he did not have the slightest self-consciousness of being a father.