84

yan chi called out to the man for a brother, reached out to cui ruhao to hug, he struggled in lin que's arms, to come down, lin que was still young, his strength was limited, he couldn't hold such a noisy yan chi, he was shaken, but he still gritted his teeth and barely refused to let go.

i was aggrieved in my heart, i really felt wronged, obviously when he brought yan chi crab yellow rice today, yan chi kissed him and said, i don't like brother cui in the future, or the big brother is the best for him.

so, this is a lie to him.

in lin que's limited life experience, he had not encountered several accidents of deception, and once, it was probably his father who told him that if he got an excellent quality test, he would take him to the amusement park to finish, he got the report card, but his father said that on the plane, there was no way to take him out to play.

lin que remembered that at that time, he hadn't spoken to his father for a whole week.

yan chi lied to him, he should be so angry, thinking about this, lin que finally decided to let go, he put yan chi on the ground, yan chi was alive, swinging his still diapered ass and running in the direction of cui ruhao.

there was an adult there, and cui ruhao reluctantly picked him up.

lin que's heart was shattered into slag, and he even began to regret that he should not choose to let go because of gambling.

yan chi didn't understand things.

yes, he made excuses for himself, yan chi did not understand things, and he was young, so it was understandable to be deceived by the villain.

when he was fighting in his head here, song huaisu said: "xiao cui, take your brothers upstairs to play, and then let your aunt bring you some fruit, so that your brother will not eat more."

cui ruhao said good, and led his group of friends and yan chi to the second floor, he was a little older than lin que, and he should be the leader of this gang, but because lin que usually liked to eat, his size was on par with him.

lin que listened to his brother and hissed, his fat face was full of unwillingness, not very happy, standing in place with his newly changed coat, looking at his father lin zehai breathlessly, his lower lip was bitten almost invisible.

lin zehai frowned, feeling that this matter was not simple.

what is the blame for him? no, what are you blaming him for?

he sat here eating tea and chatting with dignity, and suddenly came this kind of senseless disaster, it was simply confused, what happened?

lin que stomped his feet, snorted again, made a grimace at his father, and then chased him upstairs in a huff.

yan su smiled and said, "xiao que is really interesting."

lin zehai retracted his gaze behind his son's back, turned the empty wine glass in his hand, and nodded casually: "hmm." there

were many rooms on the left and right of the corridor on the second floor, and lin que listened to it and looked for it.

when he went in, cui ruhao, they were booting up and waiting for the game, yan chi was building blocks, seven or eight pieces, the size of his fingers was high, he was very happy when he saw lin que, his hands holding the blocks waved up and down, and shouted to him: "brother, come quickly, let's build a big tower." wwithout

conscience, lin que snorted and ignored him.

he was not happy, the expression on his face was very obvious, yan chi sighed, he didn't know what was happening, but he wanted to try to stand up and comfort the unhappy lin que.