11

someone in the ear is singing to death to love, hysterical, hoarse.

unexpectedly, after so many years of this song, it was still as red as usual, and it was all over the street, when i was a child, when i walked on the road in new clothes.

the fraternity party, the first to open is beer, a line open on the table, instantly empty a lot of bottles, the atmosphere is lively, yan chi is happy to see it, the twist brought about by physical contact with lin que has disappeared, and he also reached out to the table to get wine.

lin que saw this and held him down and then let go.

the crowd was noisy, and yan chi turned to him and asked, "what's the matter?"

lin que originally didn't want to care, yan chi liked to do anything, just do it, horizontal and vertical is not his business, but he really ate yan chi's drunken and crazy loss, and did not want to fall in the heel, so he wanted to persuade him: "your alcohol is not good."

yan chi narrowed his eyes, and took the bottle and shook it a few times, but he didn't drink it in the end, and he understood it.

a few cups are poured, and i don't know who inherited it.

if they were there, he would still dare to drink, or let them send him back, or let yan ge pick them up, but drinking with colleagues outside, yan chi did not dare to trouble them.

besides, there is a lin que, grass, this kind of person, the original thing was that he was dumb to eat huang lian, there were words of suffering, and now that he is awake, he will never let him succeed again, drinking on the blade, this is not self-inflicted death.

lin que saw that he was honest and no longer cared. <

he read the news of the mobile phone over there, and then saw yan chi run to the side to sing, and ordered a few old songs of the elderly, the sound was like a babbling water, bringing some youthful clarity.

yan chi was thin, sometimes his clothes were wider, he couldn't see it, he was now sitting on a high chair holding wheat, looking down, and the strobe light shone on his face.

lin que suddenly felt interesting, stood up straight, changed the posture of hanging er lang dang, opened a bottle of wine, while drinking while looking at yan chi, after watching the meeting, he was seen by yang ni next to him, ran over and quietly asked: "look at him."

"no." lin que denied it.

yang ni gossiped: "do i look stupid?"

lin que didn't speak, stuffed him with a bottle of wine, and said you shut up.

yang ni was honest, took the wine and ran to the side to quietly observe, seeing that lin que had passed for a while, and then glued his eyes to yan chi's body.

cut, this is still called no.

lin que had seen enough, and did not see any flowers from yan chi's body, and finally gave up, he was calm for a while, and the common entertainment activities of ktv over there progressed to the next round.

truth or dare, usually everyone has also played, the props are complete, the cards are drawn, the single ones came in a total of more than twenty, divided into two teams, yan chi and lin que just divided together, but also squeezed by people, squeezed together, almost crashed into the arms. <

in lin que's arms, it hurt terribly, like iron, with a high body temperature, separated by a thin cloth, and the temperature drilled into yan chi's body, strange and unaccustomed.

yan chi himself did not mean it, he just felt that luck was back, everything had to collide with lin que, and then the conspiracy thesis, perhaps lin que himself rushed forward, it was not impossible.