20

lin que retracted the phone, turned back to see yan chi looking at him like a ghost, the hand that had originally held yan ge was loose, yan ge squatted on the ground, his head was hanging, he didn't know if he was dead or alive, it was quite pitiful, no one cared about him, his brother yan chi's heart now had a heart, all came to lin que's head.

yan chi asked him, "that day my father asked you what your family was doing, what did you say?"

lin que said, "do a little business at home."

yan chi asked him again, "is there a group of small bodyguards at home?"

he just heard clearly, lin que said this, uncle wang, yes, it's me, i'm trapped here, you find a group of people to pick me up, the address i will send to you, that group of bodyguards, can you, hurry.

lin que's mind turned, and he knew that yan chi was talking about this matter.

he had not deliberately concealed the wealth in his family before, nor did he pretend to be too poor, but this person came out to live, eating and wearing were counted as himself, and he did not ask the family to take money, and the rich did not go to which side.

moreover, he felt that there was no need to publicize the fact that he had money, just making friends, and not looking for a blind date, and he had to talk to people one after another, what cars and house tickets were annoying.

lin que then shook his head quickly and said no.

yan chi then asked him, "what bodyguard?"

before he could finish asking, yan ge fell at the bottom, and his whole body rushed forward, and his head hit the ground, so loud that he could hear people's hearts trembling. <

yan chi rushed up to help people, his mind turned elsewhere, and he didn't care about lin que for a while.

the group of people was deadlocked back and forth, downtown, and the group of people behind them did not dare to act rashly, but they also tended to follow behind, like a sticky dog skin plaster.

yan chi asked lin que, "why are they following you?"

lin que briefly said something to him, yan chi supported his shoulder and smiled, after laughing, he went to see the appearance of the person, carefully examined it, and sighed: "looks really good, do a good job, waiting for you to get rich." 

in public, two young men, one taller and one shorter, look handsome, but this private life is chaotic, pulling and pulling is not the same, and there is still one squatting on the ground, unable to look at the face.

lin que's black face did not go down, who had made such a joke with him before, this person was finished, and now yan chi was half leaning on him, a stream of the fragrance of shower gel came to his face, i don't know what kind of smell was used, strange and good smell, smelled lin que vaguely felt that he had some spring feelings, more useful than the □□ of the bar that day.

he did not avoid yan chi, he took a hand to let him lean on, his heartbeat was like a torrential rain that fell on the ground, his eyes did not dare to focus on yan chi, thinking in his heart, this person is really good-looking, from head to toe, every hair is good-looking, blind, he is blind.

the bodyguards in the home came quickly, and when they looked at the past, they saw several cars, the god triangle train, the front one, the front of the car raised a small flag, blowing against the wind, looking at lin que straight and embarrassed, wanted to take his hand to protect his face, not to let the driver see. <

he didn't say anything specifically on the phone at that time, estimating that uncle wang thought that he had encountered a big incident, so he was full of battles, and came to support people, there was no need, it was too wave.