71

cheng, just tell the parents, how big a deal, can you still turn the sky upside down?

lin que had just been taken by yan chi's general, his heart was blocked, the broken jar was broken, and he let the supervisor pull out his mobile phone in front of him to complain, this supervisor had a good heart, enthusiasm, but he was not accustomed to lin que's rogue appearance facing yan chi, he wanted to persuade him with a good word, and when he saw that it was useless, he would no longer be hot to paste his cold ass.

he first found the group's personnel phone from the intranet, called over to ask, said the situation of lin que, there was a moment of stunned, said wait, transferred him to another line, changed a number of people in the middle, has been busy.

lin que plucked out his ears to look at the sky, clasped his hands on his chest, leaned against the back of the chair, and did not obey the tube.

don't say, now he really doesn't obey the management, even if his old son lin zehai comes personally, he can't stop him, and he is afraid of face, so he can't bear not to speak, and now he is angry at yan chi, he doesn't understand, he doesn't want to understand.

the supervisor waited for a moment, and finally connected to the chairman's internal line, lin zehai answered the phone: "hey."

lin que heard his father's voice and looked up slightly, wanting to see how the party reacted.

the supervisor explained to him the situation of lin que over there, to tell the truth, it was all a crime, and asked how to deal with it.

how, this actually sounds a bit difficult to read, as if he really made some big mistake in life, it is difficult to forgive. <

lin que listened, noticed that his father's voice on the other end of the phone was slightly stagnant, and after half a moment, he cleared his voice before trying to speak: "okay, i will educate him, i know the situation, and if there is any situation in the future, you will report to me."

lin zehai may have thought about many situations, such as lin que committing another crime, being lazy, not completing the task, and so on, but probably never thought that the first time he heard the news, it was actually sex. harassing the three words made him cry and laugh a little.

using the word report, the supervisor always felt wrong when he listened, but he quickly hung up the phone and did not say much.

the room was a little quiet for a while, lin que corrected his loose posture, stood up straight, sighed, decided not to be stubborn, and finally chose to compromise: "supervisor, i was wrong, i shouldn't joke with yan chi, i didn't harass him, you can rest assured, i can't do that kind of thing."

he said that people looked a little unconvinced, but now this is not the point, the supervisor accepted the phone and asked him: "do you know the person on the phone just now?"

lin que nodded, "my father, i relied on him to come in, and you kept it a secret for me." it turned

out to be a relationship household, the supervisor was in a dilemma for a while, embarrassed on his face, he said in the end, that is, the small supervisor of a small department, he could still say a few words in his own department, educate and educate new people, and preside over justice, but when he went outside, he had to obediently listen to the arrangements.

lin que saw his face before going out, and patted him on the shoulder, indicating that he didn't care. <

he and yan chi two things, can not be implicated innocent, this horizontal vertical is also kind, lin que is now going out in a menacing manner, just want to find yan chi to ask a clear, and then think that he is still in the company, surrounded by working employees, have to take care of the overall situation, and then endured again.

when he returned to his position, he had just sat down and saw yan chi peeking at him from the center of a pile of documents, showing his eyes.

don't, even if you sneak a look at him now, it's not good, lin que vainly waved at him, asking him to go from where he came from, don't disturb his work.

angry, yan chi thought to himself, lin que was angry, really angry, finished.

he had just repeatedly asked lin que not to do anything, and he was still bent on going his own way, so he wanted to teach him some lessons, and what he said in a hurry, after coming out, he sat down, calmed down, and then began to reflect. in fact, it is not possible, just now can not say so, the matter between the two people, involving the outside is excessive, this matter is not done properly.

generally, lin que is angry with two results, one is that he will be good on his own, and the other is to be coaxed, as for how to coax, the specific problems are analyzed specifically.

from three o'clock to four o'clock in the afternoon, lin que, who usually finds him happy, did not even put a fart today, buried his head and concentrated on playing the computer in place, doing his work fast, and asking in the group if there was anything that needed help.

yan chi was busy on the field, looking for him, blowing rainbow farts to him in front of everyone: "brother lin, i have a little work here, can you help me, teach me, you are so powerful, you must understand." <

lin que may have seen him, ignored him, and hung him alone there, lonely, yan chi stammered, honestly did not dare to speak, at this time someone in the group looked for him, positive: "i just happen to be empty, i help you." nickname

is called guanghe shen, the real name is also called this one, yan chi is a bit impressed, just now when the department introduced himself, this boy was the first to stand up and speak, his face was beautiful, he was kind, and his popularity in the department was also very good.

the target of yan chifa's words was originally lin que, and now that lin que had not responded, this matter was not interesting, and when he was about to reject guanghe shen's kindness, lin que, who pretended to be dead, was one step faster than him this time, replying: "good." the words are

concise and concise, but the meaning is clear.

yes, yan chi simply held the document, took the laptop, and went to his position to find him, there was an empty seat next to him, yan chi sat down, next to lin que.

man, that is, he is a slut, yan chi also feels that he is not saved, horizontal and vertical can not be separated from lin que, playing with him a little too much, you have to think about lin que's temperament, thinking about how to make him feel better, let him discourage, so he can't help but want to stick it, pull the person to hold on, is also a strange character.

lin que glanced at him, did not smile at him, only asked: "where do you not understand?" "i don't

understand." yan chi pointed to him, "here, here, and this, i don't understand, you teach me."

lin que frowned and lowered his voice: "you play with me? <

still angry, yan chi desperately tried to think of countermeasures, scratching his hair, his mouth was like honey today, what he didn't care about before, today poured beans generally poured out: "i really didn't play with you, i miss you, i only think about you."

lin que originally had a lot to say, choked, moved his mouth, moved his mouth again, and finally only squeezed out a voice from his mouth: "grass!

grass, yan chi this is something wrong, just abandoned him like a foot, and now he has posted it again.

lin que was defeated at his hands, there was no rut, what else could he do: "cheng, i will tell you, you listen well, i will talk again, do not understand do not blame me." the two of them moved

strangely, a few colleagues next to them were a little farther away, the keyboard sound around them was one after another, the noise was noisy, and they couldn't hear the conversation between them, so they looked at each other, yan chi saw the situation and said busily: "thank you brother ling." "tell them.

a sound of brother lin, listening to lin que's body numbness in half, this novel name, is really the first time, always feel that he is calling his father, the tiger body is shocked.

when lin que was a child and followed his father to various banquets, there were very few people named lin zehai lin dong at that time, and they were always only in their twenties.

cheng, he worked hard and complained, although he was still angry in his heart: "i will first tell you this procedure, in fact, it is very simple, you imagine it as ..."

when he talked about the third point, yan chi's hand fell on his thigh, yan chi approached and asked, his voice was light, and his breath sprayed on his neck: "still angry?"

lin que took the pen and knocked him on the head, knocking down his hand: "be serious." ""am

i not listening?" yan chi was kind of open-minded today, got to the bottom to find the face, and the hand that fell down came back again, "you talk about yours, i straightened mine, you continue, hey ringo, how do you usually exercise, i've been a little fat lately, i want to go running and fitness."

lin que touched him a little and inhaled.

in this case, he couldn't concentrate at all, and it was also in the office, if he was in his own home, yan chi was afraid that he could directly pounce on him, sticking to him, like a snake.

it was a good thing, if it was changed to normal, lin que would like to hear it, but he was not righteous now.

the supervisor's office is just behind them, the transparent glass door, the two have done something, all can be seen, he is really confused now, some do not understand, yan chi and lin que, what is the relationship?

who is lin que's father? there were two words in the report, and i thought it should be a person who was taller than him, and i couldn't afford it.

the supervisor closed his eyes, he was bald early and normal, usually easy to think too much, use the brain excessively, now in the heart sigh, small young things, he is afraid that he can't manage it.

yan chi stuck to lin que, felt that lin que's temper was almost down, just showed a little smile on the way, so he held the document laptop back to his seat, at that time at 4:30 p.m., and half an hour later, it was the day when the group left work. <

in order to avoid suspicion with lin que, he drove to and from work by himself, and today there was this accident, ready to rub his car home at night, cultivate and cultivate feelings, the so-called dead sheep to make up for it is not too late, it is the reason.

when he was about to leave work, he went to wash his hands, and when he came back to pack his things, lin que's position was empty, and he asked his colleagues on the side, saying that he had stepped on the point and left work, and he walked very neatly.

but the chickens are positive.

yan chi is now caught in a kind of, lin que you can really do it, lin que you want to scold like this but not willing to scold the emotions are difficult to extricate themselves, he put the bag on his back, calm, go to the garage to find a car.

driving all the way home, when the car entered the gate, i saw lin que holding two children walking in the doorway, and at the bottom was a fat cat who was too lazy to do it, slowly following behind his ass.

little ash itself is lazy, let it come out to play, it also rarely loves to move, most of the time lying in the cat nest while sleeping lazily, it is only recently two children were born, it began to become lively.

yan chi parked the car in the garage, took off his sunglasses, and went out to find someone, lin que handed his son to him: "i feel a little fat again, i just ate it, you look at his eyes, squinting into a slit."

"you don't wait for me." yan chi was really aggrieved now, "i originally wanted to rub your car, tomorrow you will send me to work."

lin que looked at him: "angry?

yan chi: "hmm. "i'm

a little angry too." llin que walked around the long road with him, "you said, why are we going to fight underground battles, and you are still helping dad, toward him." "i

didn't look at him either, i may feel that sitting together, there is no work efficiency, and i am motivated to be separated."

yan chi felt that it was probably this reason, lin zehai had talked to him before, and felt that lin que had to be forced, forced to go forward, the technique was simple and rough, and he didn't know how effective it was, whether there was anything wrong.

lin que was noncommittal: "maybe, but i don't have much motivation right now."

yan chi took a step faster, faced him face to face, held up his son who was about to fall asleep to him, and shook the fat man on his hand: "you look at these two now, and you have no motivation?" in the future, your daughter will find a son-in-law, and your son will please his wife, and if you don't work hard yourself, they will be bullied.

lin que was blackened by what he said, and when he thought of that picture, he was angry: "who dares to bully them?"

"we can't, others will bully them." yan chi reasoned with him, "if you think about it, is this the truth?"

lin que frowned, feeling reasonable and feeling unreasonable, where is this calculation, purely intimidating people's hearts, but now he does not want to refute yan chi, angry for a day, the whole child is tired: "cheng, i will try hard, do not let others bully them."

hey, yan chi picked lin yunfu up again, he was a little nervous when he looked at lin que now, his mind was determined, after looking around for a moment, he saw no one, and suddenly leaned over and kissed lin que's left cheek.

quite a big mouthful, and the sound of dao bar chirping, lin que was kissed by him at first, stunned in place, and then heard yan chi say: "you are a little obedient, i really like you."

lin que thought to himself, i can't leave yan chi in my life.

where he was still angry, his other hand was empty, and he walked into the house with yan chi in his arms, preparing to go to dinner, he had some ideas in his mind, he was ready to wait for his father to come, so he went to the study to negotiate with him, and won himself some rights that he should have, such as that seat, he had to sit in one place.

just thinking, lin zehai's car slowly drove into the villa, the window was pulled down, and the two fathers and sons tacitly looked at each other.

lin que grunted in his head, grass, almost forgot, he touched people's buttocks, today all accused to go to his side.