59

it was not far away, and it was about twenty minutes in the past, Yan Chi put down his mobile phone, turned the car around, and rushed to the place where Zhang Huohuo said.

When he passed, he was thinking, someone must have provoked the fire first, and then annoyed Lin Que, he said it yesterday, but his heart was still very short, Lin Que's look, it didn't look like someone who would take the initiative to make things up, how this, looking left and right, is someone else's fault.

Yan Chi was anxious in his heart, and did not think about it, when he had no relationship with Lin Que before, Lin Que's violent temper could kill him directly on the wire mesh of the basketball court, and it was also a common thing for the two to do things, where it was not like a person who would take the initiative to cause trouble.

Life tempers people, maybe even Yan Chi himself can't think of it, one day, he suddenly became so "black and white", Lin Que is good, Lin Que is good everywhere, it has become this picture that he hates when he sees it.

All the way to the green light, after opening the door of the hotel, Zhang Huohuo greeted him from the front and pulled him inside, his attitude was anxious, he was anxious, yan Chi's heart was also hung up, and even asked what happened.

I don't know the reason, inexplicably suddenly began to move, moved twice, the previous time was stopped, the second time to the eye, and then started to fight, fortunately in the lounge, did not make things bigger.

Zhang Huohuo pulled Yan Chi into the room and pointed him to the location of the inner chamber: "It's right there, fortunately, they are also there, and they know the point." LLin Que was

fighting with people inside, three or three people were persuading, and one of them had a particularly clear voice, saying that I was wrong, and had begun to beg for forgiveness, saying that your wife was the best, your wife was the best in the world, your wife was invincible and invincible, no one was as good as your wife, I wish you a hundred years of good morning noble son.

Lin Que's anger subsided slightly, and his tone eased, but he still didn't let go: will you say it later? The man was

about to cry: "Don't say it, don't say it, it's my mouth, I shouldn't say that Yan Chi is not good, you are true love, it is true love." Lin Que's

voice sounded fierce: "What else?" "There is

no selling son for glory, not a receiver, is a normal love, is a normal love." The man was really embarrassed, "I'm sorry Young Master Lin." Zhang Huohuo

cried and laughed: "Sister-in-law, it may have something to do with you, Brother Que heard them scolding you."

Yan Chi pushed the door in, Lin Que stood there smoking, smoking fiercely, the house was full of soot gas, and a cigarette butt was thrown on the ground.

His look was very harsh, a foot on the kneecap of the man on the ground, look closely, this man was beaten a little miserably, the nose was blue and his face was swollen, but there was a little blood, half of his face was lying on the ground, looking terrible.

There were a few of his accomplices next to him, hiding far away, and whispered for forgiveness: "Young Master Lin, it is Ah Duan who talks a lot and offends you, you adults don't remember the villains, let us go." Listen

, that's called talking. <

Lin Que swallowed the clouds and vomited fog, and could not wave outside, and sat down to confirm the status of Brother Que: "Hmm.

How to tidy up like the underworld, this look of Lin Que, Yan Chi is still the first time to see, quite fresh, he gave Lu Duanduan them a silent action, standing there to see, but also want to see what Lin Que can make some demons.