33

when lin que rushed to the 402 of the yaxia building, there was already lang lang's laughter in the experience classroom.

when he entered, he realized that he was a lonely man, and his tears could not be caught, and the father-to-be and-be of the mother-to-be touched had about five or six teams, in pairs, and he was alone to the vacated position, and his dress was incompatible with his personality, and he looked young, not like a father.

the teacher went over and asked him if he had gone to the wrong classroom.

seeing a bunch of people looking over, lin que's waist was straight: "my wife has booked a class here, and he is not available, so i will come first." the

teacher said yes, put a plastic doll on his table.

it is also a fat and chubby little model, the proportion of the body is no different from that of a real child, wearing a one-piece baby suit, wearing a small pink hat, a round face and grape-like eyes, wide open, strange cute and weird.

lin que fiddled with it for a while, took off his clothes to see, it was a little boy, he buttoned him again, took off his hat to see if there was any hair, saw that it was bald, and put it on him again.

experience the indoor people are few, lin que's every move, the teachers on both sides can see clearly, one of the teachers did not hold back, said the main points: "newborns are mostly born with hair, the thickness of the hair is generally related to the genes of adults, the handsome guy over there."

lin que looked up, "huh?

"your children's hair will be like yours in the future, more." <

lin que smiled: "like his mother's words, there are many." he continued

to play, and the teacher above continued to talk, and when it came to the problem of showing the belly, the teacher said: "usually in three to four months, the mother-to-be's belly will begin to slowly grow larger."

lin que did not understand and stopped to listen.

there was a couple below, the mother-to-be's belly was obviously much larger, and his husband raised his hand and said, "my wife is twins, two and a half months older."

"yes, if it is a twin, the mother's belly will generally be larger than other ordinary pregnant women, which is a sweet burden." the teacher continued to teach some small knowledge during pregnancy, "in the early stage of pregnant women, there will be a certain phenomenon of vomiting, dizziness, waist swelling, and weakness of limbs, which are normal, which fathers-to-be do not have to worry about." lin que's

eyebrows tightened, and his movement stopped again, and he couldn't help but think about all yan chi's abnormalities.

halfway through the lecture, the teacher looked at lin que and said, "this father, your method is not right, you have to put down the child's arm, after you become a father, you can't do this for a long time, it is not good for the growth of the baby."

lin que said good, go to the baby's joints, try to put the arm down, but the hand is heavier, the man's strength can not be controlled, lin que slightly pressed, the arm is broken.

in fact, i don't blame him all, those babies are rubber products, it took a long time, the joints naturally aged and fell off, lin que's action is just the last straw that crushed the camel.

everyone who saw this room looked over, and lin que said sorry and said to the teacher, "i can compensate for the loss." the

teacher smiled and told him to listen first. <

later, when it comes to fetal movement, about four or five months, the fetus in the belly will have some reactions that try to contact the outside world, and the frequency of fetal movement is actually related to the child's personality, but it also depends on the teaching of parents and mothers.