45

lin que's words directly hanged yan chi's heart.

"where can there be such a coincidence, i have seen the pictures, it can't be." yan chi's face was pale, he didn't feel anything to himself, he only remembered to refute and refute lin que's conjecture, but after the end, his tone was weak and compromised, "then you, then you go and ask."

lin que put on his pants and looked back at him.

yan chi rarely showed weakness like this, dazed and confused, sitting on the bed and looking at him on his back, he was born white, it seemed that his eyes were darker, lin que looked down, and saw yan chi's hands nervously tugging at the bottom sheet, and after holding it, it was loosened, and the joints were slightly white.

"you go to sleep first." lin que tried to make his voice softer, "i'll come when i go." what had

been a casual conjecture on his part, which made both of them nervous, yan chi suddenly got up from the bed and muttered, "then i'll go with you."

"i don't go in, i'm waiting outside." he asked lin que, is it okay?

, lin que inhaled, he suddenly felt that he really liked yan chi's look, yan chi was like this, putting all his attention on him, relying on him wholeheartedly, lin que had a feeling that he was needed by the other party.

"that's ok." lin que was a little fluttery, and his deliberate posture was almost unable to hold back, "i will come out soon."

lin que entered the study and saw lin zehai handling work, his sideburns were not as dark as when he was young, and there were some signs of aging faintly, that is, the voice of scolding him, and he was still as neutral as before.

"sit." lin zehai closed the computer and asked, "it's rare to come to me today, is there anything wrong?"

"dad, liu ze'an do you know" lin que gave him his business card, "that's it."

lin zehai said to know.

lin que asked him about some specific family situations, although he was a friend, but the specific things in other people's homes, lin zehai did not say much, only said to think about it, there was no sound.

lin que told him again about the similarity between liu ze'an and yan chi, and lin zehai groaned for a moment and patted his head, "strange."

"what is it" lin que's heart also tightened.

"i shouldn't have told you about this, liu ze'an wasn't their biological son, he was adopted, as if to say that everyone in the family had died." lin zehai slowly thought back, "they can't have children, so they will raise them as if they were their own."

lin que frowned, "you mean"

lin zehai stood up straight from his seat and followed up seriously, "i want to check this matter, you don't tell koike first."

lin que shook his head like a rattle, "i don't say, i certainly don't say."

lin zehai was angry when he saw this look, he always spoke softly to yan chi, but the treatment of lin que was the autumn wind sweeping away the leaves, always like to pick him wrong in person, this time he saw, sighed, asked him "when will i come to the company to help"

"this project is finished." lin que replied quickly, "i will come back to the company to help." <

lin zehai was satisfied, "dad is waiting for you." lin que just opened

the door and went out, yan chi rushed to him, around the left, around the right, the steps chased him, asked "is there any news"

lin que shook his head, "no, the specific is not particularly clear."

yan chi chased and asked, "there is no possibility, right?"

all the emotions floated on the surface, nervous, panicked, hopeful, lin que looked over, only to feel that there was a stone blocked in his heart, and the boulder pressed him a little breathlessly, nodding, "hmm." he suddenly wanted

to hug yan chi like this, he felt that yan chi was a little pitiful, and he was distressed by himself, but he couldn't say.

after this thought arose in his mind, the rest began to become uncontrollable, and when lin que was about to walk to the door, he remembered that he and yan chi had broken the corners of their lips together this morning, and after going in and locking the door, they pressed yan chi to prevent him from leaving, and asked him about it.

yan chi took care of him left and right, unwilling to say, lin que was a little arrogant today, and he was unwilling to give in on this issue, "is it that i kissed you"

there is no reason, these two people broke together, it is always impossible that he kissed others after getting drunk, and yan chi also kissed others.

yan chi's face was red with annoyance, and the broken jar was broken, "it's a kiss." <

"you kissed me," lin que leaned down and asked in a deep voice.

this goods are not right today, like where the nerves are broken, the whole person began to convulse uncontrollably, yan chi asked him back, do you think it is possible

i kissed you lin que understood, then can i kiss you again

, today is stupid, nothing is wrong.

lin que looked at yan chi's face and said busily, "no kiss, no kiss, just kidding." he half-squatted

down, held yan chi's stomach in both hands, and said, "i talk to my baby." yan chi had

nothing to say, let him put his ear to the edge of his stomach, smiled slowly, smiled a little silly, the fetus is now more than two months old, there is no response, but he always has to say, the baby is talking to him, probably with the soul in communication, they have a special way to communicate.

when every man first becomes a father, it is probably like this.

the next morning, there was still one day before the wedding officially began, which should have been a day for you and me to cultivate feelings, but lin que was called by yang ni and urgently called to the company.

the reason is that liu zean came to the company to talk about cooperation. <

at the beginning, because of zhang shaolian's relationship, after the cooperation with guangnong group was broken, yang ni issued an invitation to sanjiang agriculture in the name of weiyang technology co., ltd., but the other party did not give a response for a long time, and then this matter with zhang shaolian became a matter, and liu zean personally came to the company.

when lin que arrived, yang ni grabbed him outside and lowered his voice, "people are inside, a deputy general manager, younger than all of us." lin que had mixed

feelings, "hmm. "looks

like yan chitai." yang ni scratched his hair, "don't look at him later." lin que "hmm"

"i'm

afraid that when you see him, you will think of yan chi, think of yan chi, think of your love, think of your love, your mind will be soft, there is no way to negotiate, what about our price." yang ni made his words clear, "don't look at him." "okay

, got it." lin que was speechless, "i went"

he opened the door and entered, liu ze'an was sorting out the documents, lin que shouted at him, he raised his head, looked in the direction where lin que was, and greeted "lin zong." it's

really like, at first glance, i just feel that the eyebrows in the upper part seem to be carved out of a template, but if you look more carefully, you can find some differences.

like the two brothers, lin que even had a spectrum in his heart, afraid that liu ze'an's mother was probably xiang wan. <

lin que returned to his senses, smiled, and after sitting in his place, he and liu zean looked across the negotiation table.

it was supposed to talk about business matters, such as what the price should be and what the model should be, but liu zean opened his mouth, but it was very different from these goals.

"you are yan chi's fiancé," liu ze'an asked him.

lin que nodded, "yes."

"i actually saw you that day, you were drunk, yan chi held you waiting for the car on the side of the road." liu ze'an looked at him for a moment and judged, "you don't have stud earrings, and if you wear studs, you will look younger." what

is there to say about this kind of thing, lin que did not particularly understand, only embarrassed and laughed, "yes, going out to play will only bring, usually when working will not." the topic was

pulled by his best, and finally reluctantly returned to the regular, but the business did not say a few words, liu zean pulled to the side again, "in fact, i came today, there is also part of the reason for yan chi, you should know, i look a lot like him." lin

que "well, it's very similar.

"so i'm willing to help you, because of yan chi." liu ze'an smiled, "but i seem to be late, guangnong's side has already given you preferential treatment." "it's

all right, it doesn't have to be the only one." <

liu ze'an didn't say anything else, he just wanted to try to tell lin que about yan chi, "you said that in this world, there are really people who look like you, in the absence of blood relations"

"maybe." lin que nodded, "yes." "i

actually came to yong'an this time, and there is also a reason, because my parents wanted me to come to your wedding, which is really fate." liu ze'an stood up and shook hands with him, "let's go out and talk for a while and drink something,"

lin que said, and went to the coffee shop downstairs with him and sat and chatted.

at this time, the topic is all related to yan chi, liu ze'an expressed a strong interest in yan chi, if it were not for the fact that the two people might be related by blood, lin que felt that his current self would probably have been overwhelmed by irritability and jealousy.

no, i'm quite irritable now.

liu ze'an took a sip of bitter coffee and said to lin que, "i have a sincere affection for yan chi, not that kind of good feeling, you can rest assured, i think he looks very comfortable, like my brother or brother." "he's

bigger than you."

"that's good brother, anyway i like him a lot." liu ze'an said, "i may not have much position to say such a thing to you, but you really have to be nice to him, he held you outside in the middle of the night and waited for the train, and he couldn't stand."

lin que listened and wanted to slap himself at that time. <

"hey." liu ze'an sighed, "in fact, if yan chi is really my brother, i will not let him marry you, you don't get angry, i just say it casually, i don't have any position."

lin que immediately alerted "what does it mean"

"you are a commercial marriage, i heard that there is no feeling, is it" liu ze'an was actually quite sure, "i inquired about a circle, no, it is a temporary object, so i hate what marriage, now this year, there are actually arranged marriages, you should have free love."

these words left lin que speechless.

normally, he should refute liu ze'an's meaning, saying that no, full of confidence, but yan chi really did not marry him voluntarily, he had no score in his heart, and his waist could not stand up straight.

liu ze'an also stressed over there, "you really don't get angry, i don't have any position, i wish you happiness." after

the day, lin que was irritable in his heart, if the results of his father's investigation came out later, liu ze'an was really related to yan chi, and yan chi's matter would be troublesome.

yan chi was originally reluctant to marry him, when there was another opportunity in front of him, he would inevitably be moved, and even chose to leave him, lin que was not confident, he did not have any basis for self-confidence.

this unpleasant emotion ensued, it was quite uncomfortable, lin que smiled behind his head, and over there, he bowed his head and sipped coffee. <

it has a sense of crisis, like a person walking in the clouds, stepping on the clouds, without any real dependence.

after a few more conversations, liu zean got up to say goodbye and asked lin que where there was a more reliable gym, he probably had to live in yong'an for a while, and the matter of fitness could not be left behind.

lin que introduced him to a place, built on the ground of inches of land, good service facilities, he said to remember, and said thank you to him.

the attitude is good, but it makes lin que more worried, who knows when, liu ze'an's attitude can be like a knife, helping yan chi to face him and say that he wants to leave.

yong'an city has a premarital custom, the day before the marriage, the two couples have to return to their respective homes, can not meet, even if yan chi does not want to go home, in the end is still sent by yan su people, received from their own home, said that the rules left by the old ancestors, can not forget.

when lin que went home, he looked for a circle, did not see yan chi, looked at the message on the mobile phone, only to find that yan chi sent him a text message, saying that he was home, and that he had to meet ming'er, which was a custom and could not be broken.

there is a saying that one day is not seen, such as every three autumns, lin que is now in winter, can not see yan chi, the whole child is frozen, frozen there can not move, the snow above the head, the sky is standing.

late at night, he didn't know if it was the brain door faint, driving the car to the yan family, the yan family built a big, a row of gardens in front of the villa, are the area of his home, lin que parked the car outside, stood down to smoke, full of sadness, took a sip of smoke, frowned a little eyebrows, the smoke was finished, the eyebrows were locked.

this look of his, just like his wife lost, really pitiful, passers-by frequently look back, are lin que look back, this is also a little strange to him, he said to liu zean today for an afternoon, there are knots in his heart, eager to see yan chi, only when he sees yan chi, holding in his arms, he feels that this person, the child in this person's belly, belongs to him.

lin que now found a problem, he especially did not know where yan chi's room was, he wanted to climb the window, this could not climb in, yan chi was definitely unwilling to tell him, the rules of the old ancestors, this has to be kept, yan chi has always done things seriously, saying no, that is not ok.

after he finished smoking, after calming down, he was about to drive away, just at this time, stepping on the iron shoes was nowhere to be found, it took no effort at all, yan chi was standing by the window, looking down at the mobile phone, lin que looked at him tightly, after a while, he saw him close the curtains and disappear.

the mood up and down, high and low, very exciting, lin que threw the cigarette butt into the side trash can, measured a variety of connections between the second floor and the same floor, and had a method in his heart, quite reliable, there will be no accidents.

he, he wants, he climbs, he windows.

whatever the reason, he, he, he wants, he climbs, he climbs, he wants

obviously, when the love letters were exchanged before, yan chi also told him that when the time came to my house, i also told you how i felt before, what's wrong, it's hard not to count
this,
he is going to climb the window, and now several cows can't hold him.