93

when lin yunyao and lin yunfu were born to the age of one, their sister was already able to get off the ground and leave.

the daughter is born slim, put on a small skirt and a headdress, properly a cute and beautiful little princess, when she is taken out by lin que, standing on the side of the street, people often come to take photos, she will also skillfully compare v, smile at the camera, and even if she has seen a lot of the world, she is an atmospheric daughter.

on the other hand, his son, yan chi really had a headache when he said it, and he didn't know how to describe it.

first of all, he really loves to eat.

this little fat man really likes to eat, yan chi does not call him by name, i don't know from the first few months, when he called him xiao fu, he did not respond, when he called him xiao fat, he was very happy, and danced with pride, very strange habits, yan chi even suddenly wanted to take him to change his name to lin yunpang, and finally was stopped by lin que.

this unqualified lin father is rarely serious: "what you can't get is always the best, if you change his name, he won't like it again." then

take another look, yan chi felt that what lin que said was rare and somewhat reasonable, and agreed.

but this little fat man's annoyance is not only this one, there is also a point that makes yan chi really incomprehensible, the sister of the compatriot has been walking on the ground for several months, there is no movement here, even standing up, saying him, and can't say it, and can't say it, persuade it, and can't be persuaded, he will only smile at you with his mouth open, you still have to work hard to wipe the drool that flows down for him, but it doesn't make people worry. <

he lives every day without any trouble, hip-hop, hungry to drink milk, sleepy to sleep, get up to go to the toilet, blink of an eye and fall down, siblings have gone out to see a lot of big world, but he is getting bigger and bigger, the brain melon looks, as if it is still a little bit unintelligent.

yan chi saw a very interesting thing one day.

that day happened to be the weekend, lin que went to the province for a business trip and was not at home, yan chi took care of the children at home, he put his sister who was already able to run and was very smart on the sofa, opened paige for her, after a while the son also woke up, got up and giggled to find milk to drink, yan chi fed him a little, and then hugged his daughter on the sofa next to him, the two brothers and sisters watched tv side by side, as for whether he watched it, then he didn't care, try his best.

he was busy working next to him, not much to hear his son crying, probably this little fat man began to be hungry again, yan chi helpless, but also can not really hungry him, was about to go over to take the bottle to fill him with milk, but saw the daughter pick up the pacifier bottle next to him and put it into his son's mouth.

at a young age, his movements were extremely skilled.

one-year-old lin yunyao's white and tender face is not matching her age, she seems to be a little impatient, but this impatience is fleeting, she quickly became very indifferent, while holding the bottle for her brother, while continuing to watch tv, seeing the excitement she danced and screamed, at this time, lin yunfu sucked the empty bottle faster and faster.

he drank very cheerfully, shook his head and smashed his mouth, and sometimes he would raise his hands to support the bottle himself, at this time he would not bother the noble sister, but if he was tired and let go, lin yunyao would always quickly take over his actions at the first time. <

yan chi was stunned.

this matter is really strange to talk about, he is also the first time to see his daughter do this in person, but from the perspective of her proficiency in movements, it is obviously not like this, it seems to be a common thing for lin yunyao, and it is accustomed to it.