29

yan chi this was the first time to enter lin que's room.

the room was twice the size of his room, with light wooden floors and gray and white stripes, and inside the house, there were staggered staircases of high and low heights, and on the left side of yan chi was a pale gray soft sofa, on the right was a bookcase and a desk, and there was a stack of books on it, as if the packaging had not yet been opened.

a little higher in the middle, there is a large bed that can roll for a long time, and the top sheets and quilts are raised high, and this thought makes me feel that when i lie down, my body can bounce back, and it is very soft.

lin que said, "the clothes are over there." pulling

the door of the closet, revealing three rows of suits, yan chi flipped inside to see those casual clothes pitifully crowded in the corner, and there was no place for them to live in the big place.

lin que touched his nose next to him and explained, "when you go out to work, you have to wear a suit."

this is the truth, going out to talk about business and attracting investment, and so on, and dressed like a student, who can trust them, lin que has always been dressed steadily outside, but his steady appearance yan chi can't see, every time he makes trouble with people improperly, he can see yan chi's eyes elsewhere, and he doesn't know what this probability is, it's strange.

yan chi took the roll tie, placed it on lin que's chest for a moment, pulled him to stand under the light, and looked at him on his back.

"is it too bright?" lin que asked, "not used to it." "it's

not good to look at." <

yan chi has always been serious in doing things, these of them who do finances, if they are not serious, they should have been bald in the early years, where he is still lush like him, everyone is afraid when he is serious, yan chi is not convinced today, let lin que stay there and don't move, a roll of collars to him to try.

lin que was still over there, pretending to be casual, looking at yan chi's stomach, and then looking at himself, just touching it for a while, it felt very wonderful, soft and soft, like some water, and like a balloon that was bulging, making people want to poke the mouth of the road over there, let go of the gas, and press it back.

yan chi's eyebrows frowned tightly, he rolled up the tie and threw it back, and finally took a black bow tie from elsewhere and tied it to lin que, his fingers were like green onions, moving rapidly.

looking much more comfortable, yan chi said, "this can be done."

this man, changed his clothes, the whole body also changed his body momentum, yan chi looked at this glance, he felt quite satisfied, the first time he sincerely produced a kind of lin que, this is not bad emotions, but also strange.

lin que chose the clothes, pulled open the curtains of the window in the past, and there was a lot of light in the floor-to-ceiling window in an instant, speckled, and there were cars honking in the distance, and then slowly disappeared, and everything returned to calm.

it was quiet outside, and everyone in the room was silent, yan chi looked at the man standing tall in front of the window, looked at his eyebrows, mouth and nose, and suddenly asked: "is your mother a mixed-race child?" llin que fucking

decided not to look western, but maybe the ancestors had some mixed-race ingredients in it, this eyebrow and nose are a little high, the eyes are deep, fang cai yan chi gave him a bow tie, just look at the past, feel that the heart is half crisp.

really fucking good-looking, rao is seen countless times, yan chi feels that this person's face can evoke some of his emotions, he thinks a little far, i heard that giving birth to children, are boys like mom, girls like dad, just don't know him and lin que, who is the mom and who is the dad, and don't know whether this is a boy or a girl in the belly.