38

before lin que left the guest room, he had an itchy hand and wanted to give yan chi a quilt.

yan chi is also well raised at home, five fingers do not touch the yang spring water, lin que this also remembers, yan chi first slept in his home, the quilt did not know how to fold, thought that lying down can sleep in, shoes off, rolling over and over.

lin que said a word to him at that time, and yan chi did not return, but obediently gave up his position to him, watched him fold, and collected some tit-for-tat momentum with him.

at that time, lin que did not feel for yan chi, only as an ordinary borrower, seeing his eyes, his heart was not shocked, and there was not much impression, if this had been spring at that time, now in retrospect, it is even more flavorful.

lin que stuffed him with quilt horns, the inside of the quilt was hot, he felt warm and dry when his hand touched it, he didn't want to take it for a while and a half, the back of his head was going to go, the wrist was cold, climbed up yan chi's soft hand, and grabbed it tightly.

yan chi got up hazy, wiped his eyes with his other hand, and before he woke up, he condensed the outline of the darkness for a moment, and his voice was also soft, asking: "lin que?" "i'm

going to sleep, come in and see you, the quilt is not folded." lin que's heart beat fast, he was afraid of being detected by yan chi, and he shook yan chi's hand and tried to break free from below, while saying, "i'm out, you sleep well."

before

he could say the whole thing, yan chi took a step faster than him, and after a loud sigh, he said, "here it is again?" then you come up to sleep. <

he thought that lin que was the same as last time, shamelessly going to bed, thick-skinned, how to persuade him not to go down, he was fighting with his eyelids at this time, he was sleepy, he didn't want to bother with him, so he would move half of his ass and give him half of the bed.

the bed was hot, with yan chi's own body temperature, yan chi slept on one side, and took the initiative to let lin que sleep on the other side, just like the gift of the emperor sheng, which was already the biggest concession.

this kind of thing, lin que wanted to cry, quite a feeling of many years of daughter-in-law to become a wife, yan chi this is the first time, take the initiative to let him sleep next to him.

he was busy saying good, walking out with a vacuum step, first quickly washed up, then turned off the computer, turned off the mobile phone, and said goodbye to the little cub in the game, others asked him what to do, he also straightened his waist, and the words were also hard: "go to bed with your wife, so late, you also go to bed early." he took the

initiative to educate them: "staying up late to play games hurts your body, but you are still moderate." this

self-reliant, but also began to feel that this is not good, that is not good, to forget the previous self completely, with a little adult shadow.

lin que climbed into bed, slightly turned on the bedside lamp, yan chi slept well, did not wake up, but the eyelashes trembled for a moment, and then rested his face on the pillow, he was white as if he would glow, breathing slowly and gently, instantly tickling lin que's heart.

just like it was very good-looking, lin que wiped his face, pulled his stunned eyes back, turned off the lights, slept, picked up yan chi, and protected the child in his belly. <

nephrite in my arms, a good night's sleep.

when yan chi woke up in the morning, he was stunned, woke up first, pulled lin que up from the bed, questioned why he was in bed, and then forgot what he promised last night, and lin que did not say anything good in the morning.