47

when it comes to the pink tractor, lin que feels familiar.

a long time ago, in fact, it was not too long, he vaguely remembered, zhang huohuo contacted a group of people in the group, told him that the tractors were all decorated, just waiting for him to get married to use, lin que did not reply at that time.

i thought it was a joke, who would really take a tractor to carry people, that is not called marriage, that is called pulling goods, i am afraid that such a hao hao soup arrived at yan chi's house, yan su can take a broom again to sweep him out of the door, making him a joke in the whole yong'an city.

lin que looked around, and happened to see cui ruhao smiling over there, looking like he really wanted to laugh, and after meeting his eyes, he raised an eyebrow and toasted with him, provoking.

lin que made a neck-wiping motion with him, and surrounded by everyone, he walked outside.

he swore that if he had seen a traditional tractor outside, but only in a festive way, he would have dragged the fire out of the car afterwards and tied it to the front of the front of the car, leaving him to fend for himself.

this is his wedding, you can't fool around, and if you want to play, you must find a suitable time.

the tractor outside was spewing cheerfully, rocking the front of the car. <

how to say this, it is really not a tractor, at first glance only think that the front of the car neck is long, in fact, it is a sports car modified, changed beyond recognition, it is estimated that it will not return to the original state, the rear tail will spray, spew out a beautiful pink love circle, and the whole sky is vined one by one.

zhang huohuo stood at the front of the car, and as soon as he snapped his fingers, a large balloon at the rear of the car flew into the sky, expanding, forming a sign of happy marriage, and then, the doors on both sides opened, and the pink dolls probed out of the railings, handing out gifts one by one.

really so grand and grounded, lin que was stunned.

however, fortunately, he was relieved, not that the tractor was made, the ghost knew that he had just heard the three words of the tractor, the whole thing, was going to be vomited to death, just thinking about what to do.

zhang huohuo got out of the car and handed over the initiative of the modified car to lin que, this car is really maverick, it is really rare, and there are actually some face increases.

a line of cars, hao hao tang tang to yan family, the head of the car is not a tractor, but most people think it is a tractor thing, good looking is good-looking, but always feel where strange.

yan chi did not say that nervousness was a lie, from getting up in the morning to now, staying in his own house and sitting in a difficult place, yan ge accompanied him for a while, and then yan su knocked on the door and came in, wanting to chat with him. <

two fathers and sons, now when they meet, there is nothing to say, it is really embarrassing, yan chi called him a father, yan su in addition to nodding, can only smile, and then later, the topic returned to yan ge.

most of yan su's painstaking efforts were spent on yan ge, and now, he hates iron and steel, and he gushes endlessly, he said that he beat yan ge's boyfriend this morning, his face is interesting, he talks vividly, and describes himself as having the momentum of that wu song fighting tiger, and that tiger, sick and vulnerable.

yan chi frowned, and his voice was a few degrees higher: "what do you say, at five or six o'clock in the morning?"

"punch him on the back, on the leg?" yan chi asked him, "can't get up for three days and three nights?"