23

Yan Chi, gender male, unmarried, no boyfriend.

At the juncture of his twenty-four-year-old life, he was told by the hospital that you were pregnant.

Big hospitals are good, doctors are used to the wind and waves, Yan Chi This is just the tip of the iceberg, even if the test results are incredible, they can smile and greet people, saying: "The young man calms down first, we do the examination, after the examination and then look at your physical condition, this child you can choose to stay, you can also choose not to stay."

Yan Chi said yes, put his hand on his stomach, and looked at the ground silently, next to Yan Ge was as impatient as a defeated rooster, he couldn't help it, and shook his fist and got angry over there.

After the health examination and other results, Yan Chi sat in a chair, and Yan Ge walked around in a circle next to him, scolding at the wall: "Lin Que, I am your mother."

"You give me back." Yan Chi pulled him over and sat down on the chair, Yan Ge couldn't stop his ass, struggling to get up, saying you leave me alone, I'm going to do Lin Que, or something like that, I couldn't be persuaded, the corners of his eyes were red, after knowing what happened to Yan Chi that night, he didn't go on anymore.

Yan Chi finally went with him, taking care of himself, holding the report and being in a daze over there.

He is now like stepping on the clouds, walking slowly, walking hard, falling off the clouds at any time, without the so-called security support, unrealistic feet, empty heart.

The child in the stomach is more than a month old, not yet formed, a black clump, limbs and facial features are not clear, Yan Chi himself is not clear, too sudden, without any psychological preparation, seeing the picture, the first reaction is not to like, but to feel that this is a heavy burden. IIt was something that had been born in his stomach, and like a tumor, was going to be removed, and he was sick, not pregnant.

After sitting for a while Yan Ge came back from outside, brought him some dinner, when he went down, he carried an empty bag, and when he came back, Yan Chi looked at it, felt that the bag was full, curiously asked what it was, Yan Ge put it down to show him.

Full of laxative brands, and a few packets of bulk powder, turned down, Yan Chi turned out a shock stick, something he did not understand, took it out and asked what it was.

Yan Ge told him: "This is a tear gas injector, I saw a small advertisement posted on the side of the road, Bought it in the past, walked several streets, they said the effect was good."

Yan Chi's head hurt, "Then what is this?"

"This is their own laxative, and it makes people scream in pain and can't get out of bed for days." Yan Ge sat down mysteriously, hugged Yan Chi's arm and said, "Brother, I will definitely avenge you, I will kill Lin Que."

Yan Chi went to turn over the logo on the electric shock stick, eight million volts, □□, this, roadside stalls can still buy this thing, this is not harmful?

Yan Chi scolded him: "You are crazy, you can't come like this no matter how angry you are." Yan Ge's eyes were

also red: "He bullied you!"

"Forget it, you don't have to mention this matter first, we will accompany me to move, and we will plan again." Yan Chi was a victim, and in the end, he had to pat Yan Ge's back to give him a good breath and tell him not to get angry again. <

After a while, Yan Ge said that he knew, gave the contents of the bag to Yan Chi, let him watch the processing, crouched next to him and took out his mobile phone, frowning and typing.