10

yan chi's eyes are sharp, even if you measure your eyesight now, it is still 5.3, full score.

he looked at everything he shouldn't have seen, the bed looked soft, the bed was concave, lin que was trapped here, and a small soft quilt was covered on the waist and abdomen.

this, yan chi inhaled, abs, chest muscles, legs, arms, face.

what was he doing just now?

yan chi had a split head for a moment, he patted it before he returned to his senses, and when he was about to walk over with great momentum, lin que woke up on the bed and half raised his eyes.

he hadn't woken up yet, he was confused, ready to turn over, and he was anxious to shout, "don't move!" he didn't want to look at this man naked. body, look afraid of long needle eyes.

lin que was roared by him, for a moment he really didn't move, he looked down at himself, fished up the prepared clothes from the side, and slowly put them on, moving casually.

thin cotton coat, clear muscle lines, lin que's hair is somewhat fluffy and messy, the clothes are messy, he is going to stand up after wearing the top, yan chi hurriedly shouted: "you wear pants!"

lin que looked at him, smiled, and lifted the quilt.

grass, yan chi scolded in his heart, he began to think about what he was going to do when lin que was thrown, whether to subconsciously close his eyes or turn his body around, neither looked good, it seemed that he was a little cowardly, or he had to deal with it generously.

he played with his heart, and after the foot was completed, he went to see lin que in a big way, but he saw lin que stand up and put on a pair of black boxer pants, and the place that should be covered was well covered, and it was not exposed at all.

"awake?" llin que asked him while putting on his pants, "do you remember anything, last night?" as soon as he talked about last night, yan chi felt that his ass hurt and panicked, this pain was a little different from usual, the area was larger, it spread from the whole tailbone, lin que was not a drilling rig, and it could also drill into his bones, but why did this side of the pain yan chi did not think carefully, it was always lin que's fault.

lin que was putting on his pants, and he vaguely felt that the atmosphere was fierce, his feelings could not be wrong, it was really strange, so he subconsciously looked back, and his body reflexively faced the side, and finally avoided yan chi's legs.

"is there something wrong with you?" lin que scolded him, "my waist still hurts. "and you still?" yan chi wanted to ask him why he still had back pain. wanted, but didn't say it.

lin que asked him, "is there anything wrong?" yan chi just wanted

to speak, his lower abdomen suddenly subconsciously hurt, this pain was a little different from the pain of the past, as if something was falling down, his abdomen was swollen and panicked, he bent down and stood there, did not dare to move.

lin que saw it and asked him, "what's wrong?"

yan chi slowly touched the edge of his bed and sat down, lin que was usually a bit of a cleanliness, did not like others to touch his personal belongings, he wanted to talk, but then he thought of himself with yan chi, in this bed everything has been done, it seems that there is no big deal, so he shut up.

yan chi lowered his voice, a little uncomfortable, and asked him, "is there hot water?" a cat came outside the door, lying in the doorway looking at the person, took a light look, yan chi beckoned to it, let it come over, and before he could reach out and pick it up, the cat jumped low and climbed onto lin que's bed in the blink of an eye.