9

this is obviously an exaggeration, just now your technology is not good, now directly upgraded to, you can not, simple and rude.

lin que smiled completely and looked at him without speaking.

yan chi today a set of sportswear, wearing less, the bottom is still four-point pants, the calves are all exposed outside, straight and white, the style of sneakers stepped on is exaggerated, and a pair of small wings are born, lin que looks down, stops and does not move.

the closed space for two people is easy to be impatient, and yan chi jumped backwards and misunderstood: "what do you see, disgusting."

lin que smiled angrily and asked him, "where am i disgusted?"

"you're disgusting everywhere." yan chi wanted to describe that feeling, "just..." he didn't say it for half a day, didn't know what adjectives to say, and finally gave up on himself, "forget it, you know me and i understand." 

"that thing was a misunderstanding." lin que felt that this matter had to be explained to yan chi again, "i was drugged.

yan chi nodded: "go on, good pompous plot, it seems to have been seen on the tv series eighteen years ago." he looked like he was

completely incredulous, with a round expression of i was waiting for you, lin que licked his teeth, and after a while he said: "later, i felt that the situation was not right and i was ready to go home, and you kept following me and refused to go." 

"what am i doing with you?" yan chi asked him, "i'm sick, it's impossible."

he shook his legs, trying to make himself look as if he didn't care about it: "you go on, i'll listen." "there's not much more to say." lin que saw that he didn't believe it, and he didn't continue to say, "this matter is my fault, i am responsible, but i really have no idea about you, you don't have to be afraid." he was referring to the fact that just now, as soon as he looked down slightly, yan chi was so angry that he jumped to his feet.

yan chi naturally refused to admit it: "i am not afraid. the mouth was

hard, the two people had nothing to say, the topic ended here, lin que looked up at the time on the wall, and issued an eviction order: "it's ten o'clock."

yan chi broke up with him and left with the cat in his arms.

he walked with momentum, when he went out, he slammed the door of the room, locked lin que inside, but went downstairs behind him, took a step, remembered that he did not bring an id card, fell at home, the home is impossible to return, it is rare to make a fight, at least you have to go outside.

this year, the older hotels have to show their id cards, irregular can live, but yan chi does not like, he called kang chengduan, wanted him to open a room for himself, or go to his side to live, but several times are turned off.

this dog, now i don't know which woman to mess with in bed, have a wife and forget my brother.

the remaining few are usually only superficial relations on the casino, and yan chi and them are not familiar with each other, but also good face, do not want to trouble those people.

finally, he called yan ge and asked him to come to the rescue of his elder brother who was living in an uncertain place, but as soon as the phone opened, his father yan su said: "what are you calling for?" frightened

, yan chi immediately pressed the hang up button, quit to see the number is not wrong, how did his father answer the phone in the end, what happened? <

yan chi can't understand, but there will be no accidents, yan ge has his mother to protect, usually is the baby at home, the impression that his father has not killed him, yan chi thinks so, he will rest assured, open the door and enter the car.