74

when yan chi just sat down, lin que consciously leaned towards his position, lin yunfu stretched out a hand, grabbed yan chi's clothes and refused to let go, the fat cub was full of meat, and when he smiled at him, his eyes were about to be born into meat. in the slit, i asked him to hold it.

in a blatant posture, even the son can testify that the two are a couple.

yan chi hugged him over, and it didn't take long to hear his colleagues lining up one by one to persuade him, i don't know what kind of fart he just left, lin que and them put some farts, one or two of them came to him and said, what we actually understand, it doesn't matter, and said that the good looks are with the good looks, it looks really matched.

lin que nodded, toasted everyone one by one, said thank you, saluted to guanghe shen, the face was about to turn black into charcoal, embarrassed, vainly took a cup and touched him, and then a person hid in the corner to drink alcohol.

yan chi understood what was going on, when he went to see lin que, the man was drunk with a spring breeze, how to say, treacherous, the original handsome face, stunned that yan chi saw a little qin juniper's shadow, and his eyebrows became villainous.

the only way he can vent his anger is to sneak a foot on lin que in a corner that everyone can't see, and the impression is that he was particularly smelly and beautiful when he went out today, and said that he put on the newly bought sneakers, a limited edition, just arrived at his hand a few days ago, hot. <

forget it, when yan chi wanted to get off his feet, he thought again, lin que especially liked this pair of shoes, stepping on dirty, it was estimated that he had to cry, if he didn't cry, probably his heart would not be good.

look at him, how deeply aware of the righteousness, yan chi now especially likes such a self, and even vaguely a little inflated, he did not get married before the bad temper, sometimes do things recklessly all by heart, now established a family, from the usual behavior and work point of view, self feels stable a lot.

yan chi strangely boasted about himself for a while, in a good mood, drank a few more glasses of wine, the wine was strong, especially wanted to tell lin que how good he was, quite a bit of the princess selling melons to sell herself and boasting, he began to organize the language in his heart, thinking about how to praise himself in a while.

he rarely had such a childish time, and after a few people at the party left to say goodbye, yan chi grabbed lin que's arm and supported him for half a day, lin que and lin yunfu looked down together, qi qi looked at yan chi waiting for him to speak, the strength of genes was strong, one big and one small even frowned, as if it was carved out of a mold.

yan chi's face was flushed, and he wanted to say the prepared belly draft, but the words turned a corner to his mouth and became: "daddy."

lin que held the child, and he was almost frightened at once.

yan chi was drunk.

the drunken yan chi was a little different from usual, lin que's thoughts couldn't help but go back to the few days when he and yan chi first met, yan chi sat alone with a wine glass by the flower bed under the rental house, deep in the middle of the night, his face was sad, but there was no ghost crying wolf howl. <

when he tried to call someone up, yan chi also grabbed him and looked at him like this, his cheeks were pink, called him daddy, and then obediently followed him home.

lin que did not have this kind of bad taste before, yan chi opened such a new door for him, he was ashamed to say it, he especially liked yan chi to call him a father, especially when he was drunk, with this soft sticky voice, like a feather scratching in his heart.