42

with yan chi as the backing, zhang shaolian stepped forward with confidence.

yan chi taught him a lot of things, such as how to round this word, how to say it, how to say it beautifully, he vaguely understood some, but those were all on paper, and when it came to the specific analysis of specific problems, zhang shaolian was stuck and stood there at a loss.

he just casually pointed at it and picked a top choice.

born may not be as good-looking as lin que, but the temperament is definitely more mature than lin que, black hair, black eyes, a black dress, a wine glass in his hand, the red wine in the glass shakes, for a moment, shake zhang shaolian's eyes.

there he pursed, "you, hello." bar

talk is a common thing, it is not surprising, but the man seems to be silent, and does not want to take care of zhang shaolian, lightly glance at him, and then take his eyes away.

zhang shaolian continued to work hard and said, "hello, hello."

endlessly, the man looked annoyed and glared at him, "go away, i'm not interested in you." the

beginning is a bad card, yan chi taught him to say those words, there is no use at all, zhang shaolian is depressed, he is going to praise and return to nothing, he was originally timid, today it is rare to pluck up courage, but he ate a closed door soup.

yan chi sat at the bar, hating that iron is not steel, he did not zhang shaolian this student, did not open the trick, teach him things, the left ear went in and the right ear came out.

he has always been serious about doing things, rarely fails, the only failure is probably in lin que, and there is no way to do it, but at the moment, this is called man-made, and there is a place for turning. yyan chi used to pull the person back and wanted to teach him a few more opening words.

zhang shaolian didn't do it anymore: "i suspect you're lying to me, why do i think it's useless?"

he understood: "you want to eat with me because of cooperation."

yan chi froze him for a moment and smiled, "indeed, there are some factors that want to cooperate in it, but in addition, i also want to help you untie the knot with lin que, you can't always be angry with him for a lifetime, right?"

zhang shaolian murmured, "i'm not angry with him, in fact, i'm also voluntary, i want to get better." although the

words were like this, although zhang shaolian's face was atmospheric, his heart was small and chicken belly, and lin que's matter was stuck in his heart, not up and down, blocked in panic.

yan chi has made a special trip to investigate some of zhang shaolian's situation in the past few days, for example, he was actually timid by nature, although he was born well, and his family was rich, but he usually walked with his head down and did not dare to look at others, because he was also an inconspicuous figure in school, and not many people could notice him.

logically, zhang shaolian, who is so wealthy and the only son in the family, should not be such a character, but things are always abnormal, and yan chi also doubted for a moment, and left this problem behind.

zhang shaolian listened to his words, raised his hand, and nodded at the general in the bar, saying: "otherwise, i will point to another person, you go up, ask his contact information, we still have the opportunity to cooperate, if you can let him kiss you, kiss here." he pointed, "i have completely obeyed you, and i will give you the contract directly."

yan chi frowned, "i'm getting married soon." <

zhang shaolian seemed to be about to get angry: "that doesn't matter." he nodded