91

this day liu ze'an left work, as usual to pick up zhang shaolian, this seems to have become his habit, by the way, zhang shaolian will not cause him trouble, after the point, always waiting for him at the intersection.

no one has been found in the past today.

liu ze'an frowned and felt that something was wrong, looking at the past, the noisy streets in the past were still so lively, but they always felt that there was a little less of the usual atmosphere.

- fewer vendors along the road.

liu ze'an remembered, immediately walked forward, he finally found zhang shaolian in the corner, he crouched in the corner of the wall to draw a circle, in front of a group of city managers, aggrieved like eight hundred pounds of fat people, he said: "i will not next time."

those few chengguan are also good at talking, and after opening the ticket, they earnestly advised: "the pedestrian street cannot set up stalls, and we must remember it in the future, we will not accept anything, take it home."

zhang shaolian nodded like a mashed garlic and said thank you uncle, obedient.

liu zean went up to hand him the ticket and pulled up his car and left.

this car was not proud when it was bought, and later after zhang shaolian's transformation, it has long been different from the past, and it looks like a forest side into a peak, the shape is very beautiful, liu zean pulled it on the road, no matter how many times it has been, or habitually defeated by its arrogant and bright pink color inside and outside, and the colorful balloon flying overhead.

i feel like the most conspicuous cub on the street, because this humiliating cart.

he felt incomprehensible! unbelievable! stoop! <

then he confessed his fate, forget it.

zhang shaolian ran forward to thank him, pointing out that he had just run out to save the scene.

liu ze'an shook his head and said it was all right, and then asked, "why did you get caught alone?" "i remember that there were many people on the street who were similar to him.

zhang shaolian was a little embarrassed to say this, and his voice was light: "they all run fast, i run relatively slowly, the next time i change places, i heard that there is no urban management there."

liu ze'an looked him up and down for a moment, and said with difficulty: "yes, i forgot." he was

actually a little angry: "don't eat." feeling that this was not enough momentum, he stood up and shouted at zhang shaolian, "don't eat!"

liu zean was confused after shouting, what the am i doing.

he had been precocious since he was a child, and there was rarely such a time when his emotions were out of control, and for a moment he really hated iron and steel, and there was even a secret and extremely childish thought in his heart -- he did not want to pay attention to zhang shaolian.

adults are good at detours, and only children can gamble like this.

but liu ze'an did gamble, he quickly pushed the cart forward, suit and leather shoes but behaved quite childishly, when zhang shaolian caught up with him breathlessly and tried to talk to him, he turned his head to the side and made a look of ignoring people.

zhang shaolian scratched his hair in a daze, separated him by more than a meter away, and slowly followed behind him.

after arriving home, liu ze'an's temper also disappeared, and he still felt inexplicable and confused, always feeling that he seemed to be possessed by a ghost just now, so he immediately became pleasant with yan and handed zhang shaolian a cup of cold boiling water to zhang shaolian, who was standing stupidly at the door. <