32

the belly under his hand was as calm as a slow stream, but it seemed to be alive, this feeling was very wonderful, lin que couldn't say why, it shouldn't be so, yan chi was a big boy who wasn't much shorter than him, and if he was a man, then this belly should also be silent.

it was indeed silent, but it was a little fatter, most of which was fat, but lin que touched it like this, only to feel that the tip of his heart was trembling, soft and messy, his hand was light and skillful, he did not dare to press all the weight on lin que's stomach, and he felt that there seemed to be something in yan chi's stomach that touched the tip of his heart.

i used to desperately try to get him to lose it, but now i don't want to, i just think it's good to keep it.

when he didn't know that this kind of thing was called telepathy between parents and children, he had already stubbornly liked this feeling, and he didn't dare to come out of the atmosphere, but just put it like this, ten fingers slightly bent, gently rubbing.

no matter how small the movement, yan chi also woke up, reached out and turned on the bedside lamp, half squinted his eyes, and slowly looked at lin que.

lin que was weak-hearted, and when he was about to withdraw his hand, he saw that yan chi was moving faster than him, covering the back of his hand, and five fingers were inserted into his finger slits and pressed.

yan chi said: "my stomach hurts, it should be because i have eaten expired chocolate."

he probably hadn't woken up yet, he snorted, didn't deeply understand why lin que was here, and then said to him: "you rub it for me for a while, say hello." "who

am i talking to?" lin que simply sat down on the edge of the bed, staring at yan chi's eyebrows under the light.

"there's one thing i don't know how to tell you." yan chi sighed, "i can't say it, i feel embarrassed and can't overcome it."

lin que half-crouched down, clinging to yan chi's stomach, and after a moment said, "then don't say it, when you want to say it, you will naturally tell me." "kind

of want to tell you." yan chi may not have woken up, his consciousness was still blurred, all by instinct, his voice was light, there was no sharpness, "when you do a better job and qualify, i will look at you as a father and tell you." missed

two words, the child's father, the meaning sounds completely different, lin que is very nostalgic for the original yan chi, gently and slowly called him dad, of course, he wants to change the occasion, not on the back, but on the bed.

inexplicably excited, lin que tried, "i will refuel."

yan chi said, "you smile so strangely." lin que was

full of yellow waste at this time, and he felt that he was about to leak a smile when he opened his mouth, and he smacked his lips and seriously rubbed yan chi's stomach.

he rubbed it halfway and joked, "when i looked at it, i thought there was a child inside." in the

middle of the night, the yellow light at the head of the bed was confused, and lin que also began to say some confused words: "you let me listen." some can't wait, bending over and pushing their ears over, half lying on top of yan chi's stomach, breathing lightly, hitting yan chi's thin pajamas.

yan chi itched and reached out to push him away.

lin que turned on the light again, looked at yan chi's waist and said, "two months ago, it was so big. and

he said, "now, it's so big."

yan chi saw him comparing over there, comparing gestures, making the action of pinching yan chi's waist and abdomen, as if discussing which watermelon was bigger, the expression was really serious, yan chi did not hold back, kicked over and said: "go away, don't say this." "coincidentally