3

lin que has been working in this bar for about a month, even if it is a new face, because of his good birth and good temperament, there are many people who usually order him to send wine, tip more, work is also busy, and now it is the peak of the weekend, yan chi sticks to him, stumbling, extremely obstructive.

"go away." lin que told him not to rip his clothes, but he had just opened yan chi's hand, and this man fell on his stomach like a dog skin plaster, his body was soft and boneless, and his face was fierce, showing his claws and teeth.

two big men, so glued together is quite eye-catching, from time to time there are noises around lin que's ears, some of which he can hear clearly, it is a whisper, saying that this is not the lin family's big young master, how to work here.

"it is impossible, the lin family just took a new project for land bidding a few days ago, the action is fast, i heard that the machines are all in, where there will be no money."

lin que listened annoyedly, put down the wine in his hand, pulled him to an inconspicuous corner next to him, and said to him: "feed your head, talk." "

day you, day." yan chi scolded him and said shakily, "you are a sister."

"i don't have a sister." lin que went to pull his ear expressionlessly, and just as he was about to touch it, yan chi began to shout, "pain." lin que lowered

his hand: "i haven't touched it yet, what is your name?" 

"if that hits, it hurts."

logical and meticulous, clear in speech, not at all like a drunken appearance, lin que took him for a while, confronted him for a while, turned around and was about to leave, yan chi was busy chasing after him, burping: "where are you going?"

"where did you come from and where you go back, okay?" llin que found the right direction and dialed yan chi to the other end, "see no, your private room is there." private

room on the second floor, suspended design, installed with floor-to-ceiling windows, usually if you pay attention to privacy, you can choose to close the curtains to cover the line of sight, but most of the guests buy this design point, the window is facing the bottom of the stage, what game is played, which handsome hot girl is dancing, all can see clearly.

lin que looked up and collided with several people in the private room, one of whom, leaning against the window, raised his wine glass in his hand toward him and made an invitation.

yan chi closed his eyes, ignored those people upstairs, and asked lin que instead, saying something sharper: "what is the relationship between my brother and you?" "it

doesn't matter." the voice of the manager came from lin que's headphones, he had to deal with the request of the guest first, and the other side was so urged that he couldn't leave for half a moment.

"so he likes you?" yan chi spat at him, smelled lin que's eyebrows furrowed, and stepped back.

"don't like it, don't make a fuss." lin que pushed him upstairs, thinking that he had to solve this trouble first, he had always been impatient with people and things, in short, he had a bad temper, even if yan chi looked like he liked, it was only what he wanted, and there was nothing more.

he half dragged and half pulled, and finally pushed yan chi, who was wandering in the field, into the private room, and fa xiao, who had been waiting for a long time, quickly caught the person, carefully placed it on the sofa next to him, and hurriedly stopped lin que: "wait a minute."

when he said this, the atmosphere in the whole private room was a little strange, it was still lively and lively, laughter and laughter, for a while it was silent, lin que felt that he was really like a sunflower, he took a step back, his eyes brushed the ground, and they all chased after him. <