39

Inside the House, Cui Ruhao speaks, Lin Que listens.

The scene was actually a little harmonious, and occasionally when Cui Ruhao stopped for a moment, Lin Que would urge him to speak down, as if he was a little impatient, changed his voice, and said, "Huh? Occasionally the voice is yin, the voice is occasionally heavy, all relying on Cui Ruhao's

content to rise and fall, on this one single syllable, Cui Ruhao rough listening, can not hear anything unusual, but always feel that today's Yan Chi is particularly enthusiastic, probably he has joy in his heart, about to leave Lin Que, this thought, Cui Ruhao also said more forcefully.

He said at this time that he was going to move away with his parents, and asked Yan Ge to bring him a letter, which talked about his love for Yan Chi, and his great apologies, begging for forgiveness, and agreed on a time and place to meet, at five o'clock in the evening, in the grove, not to be seen or scattered.

Lin Que listened to it and got angry, exploding, his hair was quickly curled, he didn't want to listen to it, there was a thorn in his heart, but he wanted to know more, wanted to know Yan Chi's past, his childhood, how he was in the eyes of his peers, and so on, he wanted to know.

At that time, Lin Que was still playing with mud in the garden of his home, but they were there, doing the trick of the green plum bamboo horse, if Lin Que knew that after more than ten years, there would be such a disobedient lover around him, probably willing to abandon the most beloved toy, try to walk from the West City to the East City, take Yan Chi home and raise it, from small to large, it was called Qingmei Bamboo Horse.

Cui Ruhao was still over there, slowly telling his feelings with Yan Chi. <

His liking is not accidental, but a long-term, accumulated habit, I don't know when it started, I think this brother is also very cute.

Cui Ruhao said to Lin Que: "One day you suddenly did not come to school, I really wanted to see you, I was not used to it, after school that day, I ran to your house, saw you basking in the sun at the door of the house, Yan Ge was lying next to you playing games, you were reading, you looked very white, you were very good-looking."

"But you probably don't remember, you've always hated me."

"It's because I hate you first that you hate me."

I also hate you, Lin Que thought to himself, hate to die, other people's lives are good, you are going to bother, no eyes, people, Yan Chi and him, even children have, where is what a casual person.

Cui Ruhao finished talking about the things from childhood to adulthood, his emotions suddenly became excited, he didn't have patience, he walked quickly to the back of the screen, grabbed Lin Que's hand to confess, did not dare to look directly at him, only dared to look at the ground and said: "I love you, Xiao Chi, I have always wanted to tell you that I like you."

Lin Que frowned, put his hand back, Cui Ruhao still had to go over to grab, during the chase, he looked up, found that Yan Chi was even taller than him, surprised to look at it, this look, the whole person was stunned in place, lips slightly squirming, said: "You, how are you, Xiao Chi, where did Xiao Chi go?"

He thought about his emotional confession just now, it was actually told to Lin Que, anger, nausea, shame, all in an instant, he pushed Lin Que away, grabbed the corner of the screen to the side, and vomited. <

Didn't vomit anything substantial, but felt disgusting in his heart, Cui Ruhao scolded while vomiting: "Are you a pervert, evil is not disgusting!" He was

not relieved, and pointed at Lin Que and his nose, his hand trembling like chaff: "Just like you, Yan Chi will like you?"

Lin Que squatted down and looked at him flatly: "I'm sorry, that really likes, I can't live without me, you save energy, what a poetry-like confession, leave it to the next one, don't waste effort on us, be obedient." His