25

This Friday, the road was badly blocked, Yan Chi began to block traffic from the third ring road, slowly driving to the second ring road, Yang Ni did not hold back, and asked him again, is it on the road.

"In." Yan Chi replied to his WeChat, "You wait a little longer."

Yang Ni could wait, but Lin Que couldn't wait, although he was no longer noisy and no longer noisy, but his mouth was clamoring to go home, Yang Ni pulled him to a chair in the hall and sat down, one hand pressed his shoulder to prevent him from moving, while quietly asking Yan Chi: "Are you arguing with our brother Que?" Yang Ni this

person examined the degree, and always called Lin Que Que Brother outside to give him face.

Yan Chi was stunned: "Say no."

Lin Que this fucking, how can everything be said outside, not ashamed?

Yang Ni calmly advised: "I am a classmate of Que Ge University, a dormitory, the relationship is iron, I tell you that he is a person, his temper is very bad, you try not to mess with him."

He paused, and then said, "And he let you beat him, and he didn't fight back, and he was angry again, but he just came here to drink more, and he was wronged by himself, and he didn't vent to you." Yan Chi stepped

on the accelerator and continued to drive forward, listening as he opened.

Yang Ni finally concluded: "He just likes you, so he is willing to let you do so."

Yan Chi was frightened by him, slammed on the brakes, and almost hit the steering wheel.

"You're a very talkative person." He threw his phone in the passenger seat, not wanting to hear it too much, "I'm not a couple with him, just friends." "

Fool the devil and go."

This is really not a deception, but it is not clear, Yan Chi does not want to bother with this issue anymore, just said: "Okay, I am almost here, you will wait a little longer."

Yang Ni gave the mobile phone to Lin Que, and with a tone of persuasion, he said to Yan Chi: "You talk to him more, and his appearance is also strange and pitiful."

Yan Chi found Yang Ni this person, quite has the strength to be an old mother, the mouth of the mother-in-law, can really say a thing mixed with a lot of human touch, just like now, Yan Chi originally did not know how to face Lin Que, by Yang Ni said this, the heart actually subconsciously echoed, really strange and pitiful.

Especially the look in the video just now, it makes people feel soft.

Lin Que half squinted his eyes and leaned on the back of the sofa to stare at people, Yang Ni gave him the mobile phone, he shook it for a long time before putting him next to his ear, and then he was alive and drunk: "Hey."

Yang Ni his heart and said, Be gentle.

Lin Que understood a little and lowered his voice: "Hello." This

sound is really gentle, even the sound is almost inaudible, the breath comes out of the nasal cavity, and it is the same reason as the serious illness, Yang Ni hates iron is not steel, it has been so long, and he has gone with him, whether he can get better, depends on his fate.

Yan Chi didn't have anything to say to Lin Que, and after a while of silence, he replied, "Hmm. <

He divided a trail to go, the car drove fast, lowered the open canopy, the cool breeze blew on his face, instantly sobered up a lot, he drove while looking at the scenery flashing by the side of the road, draped in red and green buildings, swaying trees, surprised in his heart, how suddenly opened on the road.