50

liu ze'an's matter, it is really a little difficult to talk about himself.

the main purpose of his coming to yong'an city this time was to attend the wedding of yan chi and lin que, and after the fact, he saw that the scenery in yong'an was good, and he wanted to stay a few more days, observe some local customs and customs, explore new business opportunities, and go back to ask his father and mother for credit.

before he asked lin que for the address of a gym, yesterday for the first time, when he was still selecting equipment there, he saw a person who was very familiar.

liu zean squinted, wondering where he had seen this person.

babyface, eating a little fat, with a pronounced muscle line on his body, sitting next to him in a bit of a position, eating.

logically, the people who come to the gym, either want to lose weight, or want to exercise fitness, the former needs to control the diet, the latter is also to control the appetite, the baby face, a large bag of snacks at the feet, eat a loaf of bread, and then pick and choose at the bottom, unwrapped a bag of beef. stick, smell, open mouth.

what you eat is not tasteful, even if it is some conscience, it is that this picture is a bit suspicious, where can it be like this, when others are running, he eats, two cheeks are swollen, the mouth is closed and closed, eating fragrantly, this look makes others look at it, they all want to stop and taste it.

after eating beef. stick, he held a sauced chicken leg again, sat there and nibbled down, liu zean looked over and saw that his eyelashes were slightly trembling and his eyes were slightly closed. <

the moment he pressed the treadmill button, he remembered who this person was, they had met in the bar before, this person followed yan chi, exchanged business cards with him, what was his name, called zhang shaolian, a person from the guangnong group, and they still had some interests.

time pushed forward a little, zhang shaolian also came to ask his contact information, but liu zean did not give him, his mind has been precocious since childhood, aesthetics are the same, do not like this category, naturally there is no interest.

which category is specifically liked, it is probably a more mature type, which can pick a beam.

after liu zean remembered, his heart was no longer entangled, he took his eyes off and ran on the machine.

zhang shaolian ate the newly purchased snacks seven or eight eight, felt the bulging in the abdomen before stopping, he washed his hands, randomly found a treadmill, opened a low-speed gear, went up for a walk, and consumed food.

these days are just in the fattening stage, you have to loosen the muscles, swell the body, and then use the way of weight loss to have an effect, zhang shaolian's first love dream is broken, before yan chi and lin que got married on the day, a person hid in the bed while drunk and dreamed of death, died for many days, and only came back to life today.

after the dream was shattered, this muscle could not be left behind, it was originally born for lin que, and now it is specially called seeing things and thinking about people, and it is better to cut them off, where to let them stay on their own.

he picked this one, just happened to pick next to liu ze'an, zhang shaolian did not pay attention to it before, after walking for a while, he looked to the left, surprised, and took his hand to shake liu ze'an: "hey, it's actually you?"

liu zean glanced at him and pressed the speed of the run.

hot face paste cold ass, very uncomfortable, zhang shaolian put his body back, while walking to look at the mobile phone, sent a message to yan chi: "i am in the spark gym, do you also come together?" "after