49

yan chi is gone.

where is yan chi te no? fell? got into a car accident? got beaten up?

yan ge said halfway through, only let him hurry down, and hung up the phone, which is no different from leaving a picture without leaving a seed, fooling around, and chengxin is looking for something for him to do.

lin que was so flustered in his heart that for a few minutes, he felt that he was taking that space step, all by relying on the action of his subconscious, and he slid downstairs to himself, and he actually did not fall.

yan chi reluctantly opened his eyes at this time, saw him coming, threw himself into his arms, and shouted, "my stomach hurts."

subconsciously leaning and affectionately, he buried his head in front of his chest.

lin que had yan chi's small belly on his belly, and his flat heart suddenly hung high, and he threw the key to yan ge and asked him to go to the garage to drive, and when the car came, he rushed to the nearest private hospital.

as he spoke, he asked yan ge, "what did you tell him?" when yan chi was

given to yan ge, the person was still unharmed, and it was not expected that in the blink of an eye, the person would not be able to do it, go fucking no more, and drill into his soft ribs, talk and core. the bullet is going to explode in general.

yan ge's lips were trembling, he stayed in the back seat to relax, looked at yan chi sitting in front of him, did not dare to say, afraid of this, and then hung up his emotions, the mood fluctuated too much, not good for the child, such a simple truth, even he himself knows. <

lin que's voice sounded a little, almost smashing the steering wheel: "you say! it was

rare to see him so angry, the previous small fight was still successful, this time he moved zhenge, but yan ge was scared enough, yan chi stood up, and his voice was soft: "nothing, you don't scare him." just now he was

still a tiger outside, and when he arrived at his own home, lin que shook his tail again, nodded to yan chi, quite obedient, and said, "well, you have a good rest, we are almost at the hospital." softly

whispering, yan ge was stunned, really would change his face, he stammered, and also shrunk himself in the back seat, deliberately closed up, did not dare to provoke lin que again.

halfway through the car, yan chi looked at the spacious road in front of him, the bustling crowd, the vast sky and white clouds, suddenly felt that the mood was clear, inexplicably wanted to talk to lin que, talk, he said to him when lin que stepped on the accelerator: "my mother, to the evening, people are gone, because of traffic accidents."

lin que did not dare to step on the throttle again, and drove slowly and decently.

"liu ze'an is my brother." yan chi said to him again, sighing and muttering, "we are related by blood. his

emotions could not fluctuate too much, as soon as he moved, the child in his abdomen would suffer, so he spoke softly, listening as if he was about to lose his breath, lin que looked complicated, and went to see yan chi on the side.

"don't sympathize with me." yan chi slowly changed his posture on the seat, deliberately making his voice sound sudden, "no big deal, i originally held the idea of not meeting again in this life, just now i was too excited, i didn't ease up for a while, go to the hospital to see it, it will be fine." <

"and, she didn't want me first." yan chi put his eyes out of the window and muttered, "she didn't want me."

lin que rubbed his head, and then quickly withdrew it, yan chi sneered, probably laughing at his behavior, a little childish.