14

yan chi called his family doctor, and most of the night he fell asleep, and no one answered his call.

he did not want to go to the hospital, the nearest provincial chinese medicine hospital, it takes twenty or thirty minutes to drive over, and it will be scrapped for a whole hour when he comes and goes, which is really troublesome and not cost-effective.

so it didn't hurt too much, sitting was a lot more comfortable, yan chi wanted to go into the guest room to rest, lin que asked him not to move first, he went out to make a phone call, too far away, the voice was small, did not hear clearly what he was saying.

not long after, someone knocked on the door, and what came in was a middle-aged man in a suit and leather shoes, who was still a little unaccustomed to entering this place, and hesitated at the door for a long time, until he saw lin que raise an eyebrow, and said to him, you are coming, he tentatively asked: "lin ..."

the young master's two words were stuck in his throat, not up and down, fortunately, the doctor quickly remembered what lin que said on the phone. cliff stop, stop in time, show a professional smile, go in and greet yan chi.

yan chi folded up his pajama collar and looked at lin que doubtfully.

lin que explained to him: "give you the doctor you called on the software."

"i'll pay for that." yan chi nodded.

lin que did not twist: "okay, you go out, dr. deng is billed on a per-person basis, you sit, there is a place here."

he also sat down next to him, did not find any place to avoid suspicion, he did not go there, this doctor's surname is deng, he has been his family doctor for many years, it is lin que who looks at yan chi's situation is not right, the ghost made god sent him to find it, it is inevitable that some are too kind.

the motives are unclear, but the word sympathy is large.

yan chi listened carefully to the questions dr. deng asked him, cooperatively reached out to let him do the examination, and then he had to measure the human body temperature, but old deng looked down to rummage through his medical kit and found that something was in trouble.

did not bring a thermometer.

lin que's legs did not shake anymore, and asked them: "no belt?"

he pulled on the slippers, went to the small cabinet at the coffee table, just after taking a shower, the hair was not too late to blow dry, wet and throwing some water droplets, his life state like this, home, daily life, next to dr. deng looked at him for a while, since i think there are some clues, turned around and quietly asked yan chi: "are you a couple?" the

voice was very light, speaking behind lin que's back, yan chi did not hear clearly, and asked him again.

"you're a couple?"

lin que heard it, and while tearing the packaging of the thermometer, he said to dr. deng, "i heard it."

old deng immediately closed his mouth, but he couldn't help but quietly look at yan chi, this time he felt that it was not good, his brain shell hurt, and he said to yan chi: "you pull up your pajamas a little."

he looked young on the outside, but in fact he was just properly maintained, he had already crossed the age line of forty, and not long after graduating that year, he was dug out of the hospital by the lin family and became a private family doctor.

speaking of the first time i saw lin que, he was just a four- or five-year-old little ghost head, crouching in the backyard garden playing with mud, playing with his whole face and not being able to see the whole picture, a small mud doll who did not slip in the autumn.