5

It was Yan Ge who opened his mouth first and asked Lin Que, "Are you in trouble?" He had chased Lin Que, looked at the face, looked at the appearance similar to his ex-boyfriend, was in the bar to see the part-time Lin Que, the original chase was fierce, stalking for a long time, the other party was about not disturbed, seeing that there was no good face.

Yan Ge came out now, and found that no matter how much frustration he suffered, the one he loved most was Song Jingcheng, although the man always ignored him, but even if it was like an iceberg, there was a day of melting.

Lin Que paused for a moment and asked if Yan Chi was there.

He was now sitting on the back of the bed with his legs bent, his abs were as painful as when he was torn during exercise, even if he usually exercised more, his physical fitness was good, and his muscles were hard, but he did not block Yan Chi's foot this morning.

Yan Ge hesitated: "You know my brother?" 

"We've played basketball together." Lin Que said succinctly, "I asked for his phone number, there is something to look for." "

My brother is sleeping." Yan Ge replied.

As soon as the word sleep fell, Yan Chi's problem next to him was committed again, and he turned over on the bed and shouted, "Don't touch me, you walk away."

Yan Chi was like his mother in every way, the upturned tone had some soft nasal sounds, and on such occasions, saying some such critical words, Lin Que had no voice over there, and after a moment hesitantly asked: "You, you?"

Yan Ge was shocked and explained, "I didn't touch him, we are brothers."

He stressed: "Dear brother, he is my brother."

Cheng, Lin Que did not call to question the relationship between the two, saying that it was none of his business, he just wanted to ask: "I want a Yan Chi phone number." It wasn't

that he didn't want it, it was just that Yan Chi had gone in a hurry before and left the whole wallet in his house, Lin Que looked at it and wanted to send it back.

"Wait a minute." Yan Ge's mind was not on him, put the phone aside, turned on the speakerphone, "My brother is sick, I will see him first."

"Sick?"

Yan Ge went to touch his forehead: "I have a fever, I guess I stayed up late playing games last night, and then I got cold."

Lin Que smiled: "Play the game, ok, the game is the game, is he okay?"

"Oh, wait a minute, I'll give you the number, I'm in a hurry right now." Yan Ge thought, "178..."

Lin Que wrote down the number on the paper, and when he was about to hang up, he heard the faint voice of Yan Chi, which was as light as an underage cat barking, Lin Que's thoughts drifted a little far, and he couldn't help but think of last night's toilet, Yan Chi asked him for help, and also said this, help me.

But he's saying now, I'm not going to the hospital.

Replaced by Lin Que, Lin Que also decided not to go to the hospital, Yan Chi fever, probably yesterday was too intense, Lin Que is also the first time, coupled with being drugged, for a time could not be controlled, inevitably some force.

He told Yan Ge, "Buy some fever reducer for your brother, he doesn't want to go to the hospital."

Turning on the hands-free, Yan Chi also heard it, and half-opened his eyes echoed: "I don't want to go." <

Yan Ge went down to ask someone to buy medicine, he felt something strange that could not be said, and held the mobile phone and asked Lin Que: "How did you and my brother meet?"