79

the round little lin que seemed to have a dream.

he was five and a half years old this year, and his busy father, lin zehai, personally changed him into a small white undershirt and gray shorts printed with mickey mouse, and then carried him into the cot, patted him on the stomach to coax him to sleep, and sang a clumsy and unpleasant lullaby.

lin que fell asleep, he had a very strange dream, he was only five and a half years old this year, he could not understand the meaning of the dream, he could not understand most of the content, but seemed to vaguely remember that there was a person named yan chi, who was close to him.

yan chi, such an ugly name, can't be yan chi, this is not good, his father taught him the truth from childhood, to be punctual.

the next morning, the alarm went off at six o'clock and he was going to get up.

little lin que got up from the bed, tried to put on his rolled socks, rolled up to the calves, stopped, put on the vest and the short pants to the knees, stepped on the ultraman slippers, shouted pikachu to the ceiling, posed, and then pedaled to the restaurant to eat.

aunt song called out to him affectionately, "little young master is good." lin que sweetly returned

to his aunt well, he ate a large bowl of shrimp white porridge, his vocabulary is limited, there is no way to tell others how delicious this white porridge is, but he subconsciously thinks, if you give yan chi to eat, yan chi must like, yan chi likes this light taste the most.

he wanted to leave all the good things for that yan chi to eat!

he was shocked for a moment, he didn't understand why he thought of yan chi again, he thought about it again, thinking that yan chi seemed to live in xicheng, he lived in dongcheng, up north and down south left west right east, yan chi was so big from him that yong'an city, almost out of reach.

lin que began to become unhappy, muttering his mouth over there to meditate, just drinking porridge with good manners, now his eyes were foggy, aunt song did not understand, pinched his face, and asked him what was wrong.

he shook his head and said sullenly, "it's all right. today,

saturday, is a good day without going to school, without tuition, because lin que is not very happy, uncle wang specially put him an episode of xiyangyang to tease him, lin que sat on the sofa with a small pillow and watched tv, when he saw xiyangyang being caught by the gray wolf to eat, he suddenly thought of yan chi.

yan chi is going to be eaten by the villain, and he wants to take yan chi over and protect himself from anyone bullying him.

he panicked, the snack in his hand fell to the ground, he hurried back to his room, to find the small school bag he bought from the trip, from the snack box to find durian potato chips and flowing cheese tower, are his favorite things.

then he sneaked out of the room, ready to go to the west city to find someone, he walked through the long corridor of his home, crossed the flower bed, waved with the fountain pool water at the door, walked out of the door of the old house, and walked on the long green road.

walk along this long road to the west city.

not long after, lin que, who escaped from prison, was caught back, and he was held in the arms of aunt song, and his two fat short legs desperately stepped on the air in mid-air, quite unwillingly, shouting: "let go of me."

aunt

song asked him, "where is xiao que going?" <

lin que and pan said, "i'm going to find yan chi."