85

cui ruhao was obviously not a lord who could swallow his breath, and as soon as he gritted his teeth, he rushed into lin que's arms to test his own iron head skill.

the head was really iron, lin que put his hands on his head, and he was able to move with ease, and saw him rampage like a wild bull, yan chi was trembling next to him, reaching out to push cui ruhao's body, trying to save lin que.

he was really a righteous warrior, replaced by a group of friends on cui ruhao's side, and now most of them did not dare to come out, and none of them dared to come forward to help.

yan chi went from left to right, and then through the gap between the two of them, blocking the middle of lin que and cui ruhao, like a piece of meat in a sandwich, squeezed so that the flesh on his face was deformed and could not breathe.

obstructing his hands and feet, cui ruhao stretched out a hand during the empty space, and forcefully pushed yan chi aside, yan chi's body was shaking, like a tumbler, but not as durable as a tumbler, and soon he could not stand steadily, and he threw himself on the ground.

the calf shook a few times, lying on the ground like a rag doll, and then she cried quietly again, biting her lip, sounding as light as a cat, crying for a while to wipe her tears, unable to get up, and resting her chin on her hands.

it's really hard, why can't he get up, he can't quite understand, he grabbed the white blanket under his hand, thinking, why is it so difficult, just now, now it's, why is this, it's too humiliating. <

lin que saw the situation and was anxious to go up to help yan chi, and did not talk to cui ruhao politely, grabbed the back of his neck, kicked his legs forward, turned over his hand, directly threw him on the ground, and kicked him again.

he restrained his strength before, when he was a child, his father asked many people to teach him kung fu, even if he could not practice a proficient, but he did not panic at all when fighting with his peers, but he had always been reserved, in other words, he was called modesty, originally hid his strength, did not want to cause trouble, and when the time came, if he led the adults to teach him, the gain was not worth the loss.

but it was cui ruhao who did it first!

lin que innocently stammered his lips, and first went over to help yan chi up, and after yan chi got up, he threw himself into his arms and complained to him: "my ass hurts, just now, hit, hit on my ass."

lin que was angry and died, and then he stepped on cui ruhao's ass again, calling for a tit for a tooth, calling for a man to treat his body with his human way, cui ruhao scolded him fiercely: "you wait, i beat... ah pain. yan chi

fox fake tiger wei, crossed his waist and stood next to him, stomped his feet, stomped from his left foot to his right foot, ran back and forth, and said to cui ruhao: "i hate you, you deserve it!" indoor

mourning suddenly, lin que now beat people quite a sense of rhythm, he hit a little, yan chi will help a word, the two people are now the □□ in this toy room, the scene is "violent and bloody", cui ruhao's several small partners feel that it is not right, hurriedly send someone down to secretly call the parents up.

yan chi quietly pulled lin que's clothes corner, frowned, and said, "daddy is coming up, what to do?" <

cui ruhao heard this, gained the momentum, and covered his ass and threatened lin que: "you are dead, i will tell my mother."

lin que snorted, not afraid of danger, hugged yan chi to the side, and then came to a relatively large open space by himself, listened to the movement outside, heard the chaotic footsteps sound, and fell straight to the ground.