Chapter IV: Secret

IRENE'S POV:

I'm in my house na specifically in my room having my night routine. I just took half bath a while ago and I am currently laying on my bed.

While reading some books I remembered something, about that Thirdy.

She is same age with my little princess so pinagsabay ako ng hay*p na Greggy sa babae nya.

Well if you're thinking who is my my little princess she is my last born from Greggy and I baby.

Flashbacks 2002

I'm was preparing lunch dahil plano ko I-surprise si Greggy dahil nagkatampuhan kami kagabi dahil matagal siyang naka-uwi kaya susuyuin ko siya ngayon.

I cooked his favorite foods like the Adobong manok, and Calderita. After I transfer it sa malaking lalagyan, dinamihan ko talaga dahil plano kong doon nadin kumain para samahan siya.

If you're thinking where are my two boys, they are in their school.

After ko nang ma prepare lahat umakyat muna ako para magbihis, naligo na ako kanina so I just fix myself nalang.

I just wore my red fitted dress na hulmang-hulma sa curves ko hahaha and paired with my red 3 inch heels.

Got my purse from my vanity and wear my wedding ring and our promise ring same with my husband's ring on his right hand.

I go straightly downstairs and get our lunch in the kitchen and go to my car. I choose to drive nalang with my own.

While driving to his company I feel nervous and excited. I hope he will likes it.

I am now in front of his building and go inside right a way.

When I entered his building his employees greeted me, which I responded with a nod and smile.

I entered in one elevator and press the floor of his office. I just fixed before coming out in the elevator.

I am now in front of his office but her secretary wasn't in her chair may be she just take her lunch kasi lunchtime nadin.

Hindi na ako kumatok para surprise, but when I open it I am the one who got surprise on what I just seeing right now.

Greggy is kissing with other woman which I recognized as Beatrice her business partner.

"Well, what a lovely scene.", I uttered that made them startled.

"Really Greggy? Nagkatampuhan lang tayo kagabi, ipagpapalit muna agad ako dyan pa talaga sa higad," I shouted pointing my finger to Beatrice.

Greggy then push Beatrice and walk near me.

"Hon, please let me explain. Everything you saw is not what you think." he said.

"No, Gregorio everything I saw explains everything to me. Bye have the best life that you want and don't ever bother me anymore." I said while suppressing my tears.

Aalis na sana ako pero may nakalimutan ako.

"Wait!", I said and walk to Beatrice and slaps her face 3 times left to right.

"Para sa aming tatlo yan ng mga anak ko." I said and left his office, while Greggy was running to stop me.

When I get to the parking lot I drive my car faster not allowing anyone to pass me.

When I got in our house I cry and throw everything I touch and see even our Wedding Day picture frame.

I was so hurt on what he did to me specially to our two sons.