Chapter LXXVIII: Finale

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Morning came which Thirdy didn't get out from her room which her Coach Janus is already waiting for her in the billiard room.

Victoria then came running down from her room as she will eat her breakfast as Irene cooking inside the kitchen for her.

She then hugs her mother from the back while she's cooking and swaying a bit by the hum she's humming.

"Hmmm, what?", Irene asked and face her.

"Nothing I'm just happy na okay kana", Victoria said and kissed her cheeks.

"I am too, come on sit down malapit na to maluto", Irene said smiling.

"Mommy what did you cooked?", she asked as Irene put the foods on the table.

"Adobo it's your favorite diba?", she said smiling which Victoria just look at her.

"Mommy sinigang is my favorite not Adobo, which Thirdy's favorite", she said looking to the foods.

"Ow sorry I can make one right now naman wait", she said nervously.

"No it's okay I can eat naman this as long as ikaw nagluto, thank you Mommy", she said and start digging the foods.

Irene also eat which the two of them eating when Janus came inside the kitchen to drink some water.

"Good morning Ms. and Victoria", he greeted and slightly bowed down.

"Good morning kain tayo Janus", Irene invited him.

"Di na po nakakahiya Ms.", he said.

"Ay ano ba, Mona isang plato nga para kay Janus", she said which Mona put the utensils for him.

"Eh salamat po Ms. timing wala pa akong agahan nagtampo kasi si Lorry hehehe", he said and sitted.

"Hala ano bang ginawa mo? Ay ikaw ha", Irene said.

"Eh nagkatampuhan lang po kami kagabi ayaw nya kasi makinig", he said.

"What happened po ba Coach, if you wouldn't mind?", Victoria asked.

"Eh kasi late po akong umuwi kahapon kasi diba may debate sa school Victoria kasali ka pa don, tapos mag-eexplain na sana ako pero ayaw nya makinig ayun po kaya di siya nagluto ng breakfast namin tapos umalis agad", he shared.

"Ay hala ka Coach", Victoria laughed.

"Well maayos pa yan noh suyuin mo nalang si Lorry", Irene said and smiled.

"Opo yun po gagawin ko. Eh kasi naman po kung nakinig lang siya di naman kami magtatalo ng ganun eh", he said sadly.

"Hey don't worry about it bawi ka nalang", Irene keep cheering him up.

"Bakit po ganun ayaw ng mga taong makinig tapos ang ending parang kasalanan mo pa ang lahat? Mahirap po bang makinig?", he asked which Irene taken aback.

"Uhm hindi naman siguro kasi natatakot lang yung taong marinig ang totoo kaya ganun", she said.

"Eh paano po masusulosyunan kung natatakot ka po, di po ba yun unfair para sa taong gusto lang mag-explain pero ayaw mo kasi takot ka. Di ba po mas maganda kung pakinggan muna before jumping into the conclusion", he said which now Irene remember about last night.

She didn't gave any chance to Thirdy to explain her side which she just shouted to her which caused the tension between them and turns out hurting each other uncontrollably.

She realized it was her fault as she didn't ask her and now it's hard to find or get this thing out as she hurt her physically and emotionally.

"You know Coach think positively, ang aga-aga eh", Victoria said which they just laughed.