Chapter XXI: Game

THIRD PERSON POV:

It's now October 20 and it's Wednesday which Thirdy's time for her game which no one knows about it.

Thirdy is now preparing her favorite bag Jumbo putting her extra tshirt, short, towel, hygiene kits, chocolates, and her water tumbler.

While Greggy and Irene are busy preparing their breakfast for today as they well have a date later.

"Baka masunog yang niluluto nyo yakap kayo ng yakap", Thirdy startled them as Irene and Greggy having their sweet moments together.

Irene then immediately pushed Greggy away from her while Thirdy is smirking sitting on her chair resting her chin on her hand.

"Grabe makatulak, kala mo hindi yumapos sa akin", Greggy hissed as he served the rice.

"Tumahimik ka!", Irene said as she kicked Greggy's feet and rolled her eyes.

"Bakit nanakit ka?", Greggy said while pulling the chair for her wife.

"O hep hep hopray hooray, stop in the name of love", Thirdy said while clapping her hands to signal the couple.

"By the way I'll be late later ha?, so don't wait for me sa dinner hehehhe", Thirdy added as she informed them.

"Ha? Where are you going?", Irene asked her while putting the foods in Thirdy's plate.

"Somewhere over the rainbow blue birds fly.....", Thirdy said as she sings it.

"Manners?!", Greggy then glared her.

"Ay sorry, sorry. Eh kasi I have important matter to do later", she said as she feeds herself.

"And what's that important matter Chanak?", Irene asked and lift her left eyebrow.

"Let her hon, remember may date tayo mamaya?", Greggy said and smile widely.

"Ah basta don't be too late ha?", Irene informed Thirdy as Thirdy nodded.

"Hoi, kayong dalawa ha! napapadalas nayang date nyo. Bigyan nyo kaya ako ng kapatid para may kasama din ako dito. Ano ba yan?!", Thirdy said while keep chewing the bacon.

As what Thirdy said Irene and Greggy looked at her seriously.

"Hoi, Chanak tumahimik ka nga sige ka hindi kita papapuntahin sa important matter mo", Irene said mocking Thirdy.

"Sorry, sorry eto na tatahimik na", Thirdy said and drink her whole glass of milk.

Thirdy then stand up from her sit and walk straight to the sink and washed the dishes she used.

"I'm gonna fly high na love birds, well love you and enjoy later", Thirdy said as she kissed Irene and Greggy and run to her room to get her bag.

IRENE'S POV:

I'm now here in our room as I look for the best outfit for our date later, I don't know I feel like so happy being with Greggy and Thirdy they give me so much love and care. How lucky I am to have them.

I just pick my silver dress loose front which exposed my cleavage if I wear this.

I keep on looking myself in the mirror when Greggy enters and hug me from my back.

"Where are you going Hon?", he asked me, sira ba siya nag-aaya nang date.

"I looking for a dress to wear later for our date, sira ka bha ikaw kaya nag-aaya!", I said as I slap his arms slightly.

"Ah ganon bha? But Hon it's not a typical date like eating in a restaurant", Greggy said which I'm confused.

"Ha?", I said as I take off the dress.