Chapter LXXI: Special Gift

A/N: Disclaimer this chapter contains of adult scenes which I apologize. This is a special scene as like today a special person celebrating her big day. If you are not comfortable in reading this chapter please proceed to the another or shall I say wait for the next chapter update. Thank you and have a blessed wonderful day ahead.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

TIME: September 16, 2002 8:15 am
SETTING: Forbes Park Makati City

FLASHBACKS:

It was a sunny morning which the bright rays of the sun striking right through her eyes which made her awake and rubbed her eyes gently to regain her vision.

She yawned and stretched a little and open her eyes slowly looking to the man beside her sleeping while hugging her.

She smiled to her handsome view, his man. Is such a special blessing for her to marry the the man she loves all over the years of promises.

She's caressing his bare sweet face and pecked a gentle kiss on his nose tip smiling in the feeling of love.

He feels her soft hands all over his face which he slowly smile still his eyes closed and holds her hands which made her surprised.

"Hey you made me startled!", she slapped him slightly.

"Ouch! Honey don't slap my handsome face", he said and open his eyes grinning.

"Sorry, but why do you have to do it?!", she pouted.

"Sorry also, by the way good morning My Moon", he said and pecked a kiss.

"Good morning My Sun, how's your sleep?", she asked.

"It was good because I'm with my Baby Girl beside me", he said sweetly.

"Baby girl?", she frowned.

"Yes, you're my Baby Girl as we don't have a baby girl pa so ikaw nalang muna baby ko", he said and snuggled to her.

"Dami mong alam, by the way what day today Hon?", she asked and waited for his answer.

"September 16, why?", he asked looking at her.

"Do you remember something special on this day?", she keep asking.

"Uhm...nothing", he said which she gape.

"Oh I remember na", he said which she's smiling happily.

"What come on, what?", the excitement of her is unbearable.

"It's my flight going to Singapore", he said bitterly which she changed her expression.

"Flight?", she asked.

"Yes flight. I have one month business trip to Singapore later at 1 pm", he said and moved to get up.

"You don't remember anything?", she asked hoping.

"I will go to the company to check something and get back here to prepare for my flight", he said which she wanted to cry.

"Why you just said it to me?", she said sadly.

"I'm sorry but I just knew it last night, that's why I haven't told you because you were sleeping na", he said and walk to hug her but she refused.

"Hey I'm sorry Hon, please", he said looking at her.

"Just prepare for your things for your business trip. I will just cook breakfast", she said and left him.

He then go inside their closet to prepare his things which he will bring two luggages as it's a 1 month business trip.