Chapter CV: Promises

IRENE'S POV:

I never thought that tonight will be the moment I've been waiting for that my daughter and I, will reunited as a whole again.

Accepting all our flaws and shortcomings from each other and be the best version of ourselves to make every impossible way to possible and choose to stay together.

I can't believe that she is finally in my arms again, like the first time I saw her sleeping within my arms soundly and safely.

I promise to always give her the happiness she deserves and makes her the happiest girl to ever be.

I will never ever leave my girl from this moment and I always be thankful for her unexpected existence.

My little sweet girl is my strength and also my weakness so I should keep her in my mind and especially in my heart.

"No more waiting my little star", I caress her face while my tears then flowing right from my eyes.

"Moon is finally here with you always and a lifetime, I promis...", I then stop when I heard something strange noise outside.

I slowly lift Thirdy from my arms and tucks the comforter for her and slowly get up from my bed and wore my slipper.

I then grab my high heels from the side as a weapon which I think it could help me at least for defending myself if there is someone downstairs.

I look at first my wall clock and it is now 1 in the morning and kiss my asleep daughter on her cheek and forehead.

"Mommy's going to check lang outside. I'll be back my love", I then slowly turn my doorknob.

Even I am really scared but I have to make sure my safety and especially my daughter's safety as she is staying with me right now and we are all alone in my own house at si Rollan nasa drivers quarters.

I walk going downstairs carefully not wanting to make any noise that might disturb to whose intruder is in my house right now.

While walking going to the kitchen as my daughter per said last time that she used my window there to get here inside.

I check if she didn't close it back which I am right as it is open widely and I can see her muddy traces last time.

I close it immediately and secure that it is now lock and was about to go back to bed when I heard creepy noise beside my music room.

I was then alarmed and ready my high heels in front of me and walk to the ongoing noise direction.

My powder room light is on, so confirmed someone's get inside my house without me knowing earlier.

As I didn't use my powder room last time and even Thirdy as I gave her a bath in my room upstairs.

I slowly open the door and getting more scared and raise my high heels to attack the intruder inside and...

"Yahhhhhhhhh...hdhxhshsjsaj", I was then surprised when he covers my mouth.

"Shush", he said right closer to my ears which sent me shivers all over my body.

He close back the door with me inside my powder room while he was grinning and pinned me on the side.

I can't move right now as he locks me with his hands on my waist and nape and looks at me straightly in my eyes.

He is hunger like a kid who haven't yet have his breakfast and lunch nor dinner.

I push him by my hand and the high heels I'm holding which he just take it off from me and throw it here somewhere.