A Special Chapter As Special As Him

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

It was a cold morning inside the San Juan mansion as it rains which the kids are still sleeping peacefully in their own rooms.

Imelda wake up early and slowly left her husband who's sleeping beside her and go to her children's rooms.

She first wake up Imee her eldest daughter who is 10 years old.

"Imee baby wake up", she said and shakes her.

"Mommy it's so early and besides it's Saturday", she said and cover the pillow on her face as her mom opens the wide curtains.

"Come on now my Little Imelda it's your Dad's birthday", she said which Imee quickly jumped from her bed and fix herself inside her bathroom.

"I'll be waking up your siblings just wait for  me outside", Imelda left her and go next to Ferdinand Jr.

She then go to her only son Ferdinand Jr. who's turning 7 on September 13.

"Bonget wake up Jr.", she said which Bongbong sleep like a warm cooking oil.

"Bonget wake up na nak", she keep waking him up but he didn't responded.

"BONGET ISA!", she warned him.

"Mommy ang lamig, payakap ako and I'll sleep pa", he said open his arms for a hug.

"Ihuhug kita pero you should wake up na", she said which he nodded.

Imelda then hugged him which he wake up and fix himself.

He then go to the last room which her little girl room.

Who is Irene turning 5 on September 16.

She slowly walked to her and sitted at the side caressing her chubby cheeks.

"Victoria wake up now my Chanak", she said pinching her cheeks.

"Mommy stop and don't call me Chanak. I'm too cute to be a Chanak", she said which she's masungit.

"Sungit naman ng baby ni Mommy", she's biting he cheeks.

"Mommy ouchy", she said and frown.

"Come on na kasi my baby Chanak", Imelda said pulling her.

"Mommy I'm sleepy pa po", she said and acted snoring.

"Ay come on, you're Daddy will get mad at you. If you will not sing him happy birthday", Imelda said which Irene quickly wake up as she prepared something for her father.

"I will just take hilamos Mommy", she said and almost stumble.

Imelda just waited her and after for 3 minutes Irene came out from the bathroom and run to her study table and get her drawing that she will give to her father for his birthday.

"May I see Chanak?", Imelda asked which she raised her eyebrow.

"No Mommy only Daddy lang", she said and walked out from the room first.

Imee and Bonget sitting on the floor sleeping which Irene shouted at them.

"GISING MGA TAMAD!", Irene jumped on them.

"Ano ba Irene, grigripuhan ko talaga yang pisnge mong umaalog", Imee said and rolled her eyes.

"Good morning ate and kuya", Irene sweetly greeted.

"Good morning tas mukha mo ang makikita, asan ang good doon?", Bonget said which Imelda stops them.

"Enough mag-aaway na naman kayo", she said guiding her kids to their room to sing their father's happy birthday.

"In the count of three let's sing Hap-", Imelda cuts off when Irene then jumped to her father.

"Happy Birthday Daddy, happy birthday Daddy, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday my Daddy", she sings which Ferdinand wake up and smile then crept on his face.

"What a lovely morning and a indeed happy birthday with you My Baby and Angels", he said giving them kisses.

"Happy Birthday Hon", his wife said.

"Thank you Hon, kiss ko", he pouted which Irene kissed him.

"Huy si Mommy daw wag ka sumapaw, mukha kang siopao", Bongbong said and slightly pulled her hair.

"Aray Daddy oh si Bonget Bulingit", she said and sitted on his father's lap while hugging him.

"Ikaw kuya wag ka away sa Chanak ng Daddy", Ferdinand said.

"Happy birthday Daddy, be always our ray of sunshine and I love you so much", Imee said and hugs her Dad.

"Daddy si Kuya walang message ang bad", Irene said which Bongbong stuck his tongue out.

"Happy birthday my handsome Daddy like me. You kn-", he cuts off.

"Anong handsome like you, eh ang ugly mo kaya", Irene interrupted which Ferdinand covered her mouth.

"Chanak what did I say diba when someone's talking don't interrupt and let him/her finish", he said which her daughter give him a peace sign which he found cute.

"Continue my Little Ferdinand", he said.

"Sumasapaw kasi, by the way Daddy you know how grateful and proud I am to you. Happy birthday again and I love you", he said and hugs also.

"Hiw about you?", he asked Irene.

"Here Daddy I made this last night, happy birthday and I love you forever", she said.

She made a drawing of his Dad sitting on a chair while smiling widely with the Philippine Fkag beside him.

The five of them are hugging each other happily when...

"Yikes eww ang stinky, you farted Kuya gross, ahhhck", Irene covering her nose.

"Arte mo, baho nga nang utot mo kahapon ang dami pang tao", he said which she furrowed.

"Enough birthday ni Daddy nag-aaway kayo", Imee strictly said.

"Ay hala, ay hala ang strong naman ng aking Baby Ate", Ferdinand kissed her temple.

"Come on now as I will cook breakfast for us", Imelda said which they excitedly run downstairs with their Dad.

"Hay jusko ko ang mga hika nyo", Imelda said.

They then help their mother preparing their breakfast which they also baked a cake and playing with the flours.

A memorable memory of the past that made a family to long last. As the sweet simple messages from truly from the their hearts is always be the best. As the kisses and hugs will fill the room, it's always be the best medicine to take a rest.

Happy Birthday to my handsome, great leader and romantic Papa Macoy. You may be gone but not in our hearts. Thank you for giving us and sharing the opportunity to know you and especially your family and most especially your younger daughter Mommy Irene Marcos Araneta. You are incredible and intelligent sana all. 🎂💕❤️💐😇✌️

-kiere saycon