Chapter CVIX: Bread

(Special Chapter)

GREGGY'S POV:

It's been three months.

Yes, it's been three months that all of us were trying to move forward and trying to get away from that pain.

The pain that we all know it is coming, but none of us were ready about it.

Not my two sons, my mother-in-law, my siblings-in-law, my nieces and nephews, my sisters, my grandchildren, myself, and most especially my ex-wife.

None of us were ready to let go of someone who was so important to us, that someone who can't ever be replaced by any fame or money.

I died that day because she was my life after all that I've been going through as she was the last piece of me to live.

She brought me joy and also this aching pain in my mind and in my heart that no one can even heal me.

Nawalan ako!

Lahat-lahat ang nawala sa akin and now I will have to face my consequences for doing those mistakes I did.

I have to keep on going, alone.

Yes, I am alone in my own grieving day by day without anyone to comfort my dying soul.

I am a mess in my daughter's story and I will remain as a mess until her last and I can't afford to face them back again.

After what happened I have nothing in me to still stay with them, because I've caused too much damage.

A damage that even I will take my own life it won't get everything back for being okay and happy.

I am driving with my mind not minding where I am going.

My tears will always betray me from keeps on falling from time-to-time that I miss her.

What so sad about this? Is that I am alone being cold for myself.

Pati sa sarili ko nagagalit din ako and right to my friends words, I lose weight.

But they don't know I lose not just my weight, but everything I have.

I then felt my stomach is turning upside down so I park my car at the side to stop for a moment.

I get out of my car and holding my aching stomach as I vomit.

"Ahck...ahhh ahck", this horrible tummy ache is getting me sick.

But who cares if I get sick after all? It's just me lang naman na so what...

I sit at the side walk just to relax a moment as the air is giving me a good vent to take a breath.

I close eyes as I savour another moment with her and I can't stop from not breaking any tears in my traitor eyes.

"Daddy!"

Daddy? I then quickly open my eyes to see...

Chanak ko? I'm looking at the girl who's standing in front of me.

"Hewow, Hi I'm Forthy", she chuckles just like my girl.

"Forthy?", I remember how Thirdy will tease us to gave her a new sibling and she'll name it Forthy.

"Yes po, I'm Forthy hehehe in short as my name is Maria Emmanuela Forthy po", she's smiling sweetly.

How I wish my baby's here with me right now, she will be happy to see this Forthy.

"Bread po", she offered me a sliced banana bread.

Oh my heart is aching, it's my baby's favorite bread as always.