Chapter XI: Stain

One Month After

THIRDY'S POV:

It's Wednesday and I have my piano session today with Ma'am Irene in her house.

I on my way when I was almost hit by a car so I stumble and fall on the ground as I was shocked.

Ma'am Irene saw it as she was also driving her car going inside her house, she then approached out from her car and run towards me at the side of the road.

"Thirdy are you okay? Did it hit you? Are you hurt? Where?", she worriedly asked while holding my face with her two hands.

"Hehehe don't worry po I'm fine po, nothings hurt in me I just stumbled as I was shocked", I said to calm her down.

"Are you sure? Promise, don't lie" she added which I just nod and smile at her.

She then helped me up and we continue to walk inside her house which he let her driver get the car in.

I am now in the living room as I wait her from changing her clothes, so I decided to have a quick tour all over her sala.

I look to some paintings hangs at the wall which is really wonderful and detailed as the color is perfectly blend.

"You like paintings?", she asked and made me quite startled and face her quickly.

"Uhm.. Yes po actually I paint also but not that good", I said which she widely smile.

"Really.... You know let's paint some times", she offered as we walked inside a room full of different beautiful paintings.

"Woah what a wonderful place is this, you made all of this po?", I amazingly asked her while I'm really happy.

"Ahm yes some of it are not finished as I still working on it as I have tight schedules last time", she said.

I then noticed a painting which quite similar like mine.

It is a moon point of view looking to a bright star from a far, which kabaliktaran sa akin as mine was a star gaze at the moon from a far also.

"You know po is quite same on my piece po in the house, this moon and star pero kabaliktaran po yung sa akin", I said as I walk towards her painting.

"Ha? Really then what is the hidden message of that painting of yours?", she asked.

"It's about a child who is longing for the love, attention and care of a mother which the Moon is her mother while the Star is her daughter", I explained.

IRENE'S POV:

"It's about a child who is longing for the love, attention and care of a mother which the Moon is her mother while the Star is her daughter", she said while still staring at my painting.

"You know it's like the story po of.... Ano nga title no'n???!", she added as she forgot the title of the story.

"Star Gazing At Her Moon", I said and smile to her.

"Opo that's it, why did you know po? You also have a book po non!", she excitedly asked me.

"Uhm yes, yeah I have", as I lied to her.

I really don't have a book like that, it was her book that I read when I'm was at their house.

"Come on let's practice na, next week nyo na to ipeperform", I said as we walked out from my Painting zone and walk inside the music room.

Thirdy played the piano well she's really indeed great.

I just leave her to prepare some snacks for us.