ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello good evening everyone. I hope you had a wonderful day. I do hope you had as you all deserved it.

By the way I'm back after suffering for slight migraine. Which I found the best medicine "Chuckie", yes yun lang pala katapat at isang daan na pinatong sa uno ko hahahaha. Actually I'm doing fine now physically, which kaya ko na manipa ng tao.

Kidding aside, but I wrote/typed this ANNOUNCEMENT as I am very concerned about writing a story. I am aware that some fans are not comfortable for some story scenes which I apologize for it, and deleted that scene. To not to cause serious trouble as I don't want to be in harm.

I didn't receive naman any complaints unlike other authors experienced, but you know it scared me also. So I take an initiative to delete those scenes, thanks to my good friends who informed me. Well, don't worry I will still continue the story and I advanced my apologies.

Thank you and have good evening to all of you. I just really want to give my words to clear myself and be unharmed. I want peace that's why I already removed it.

Love you all and thank you for supporting me throughout this journey. This is your first time author Kiere Saycon saying "I write 'cause I imagine". Thank you and goodnight.