Chapter XCII: Move

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

The morning came with a joyous bright light from the sun outside striking inside the room with the sweetest humming of the birds and the warmth of the fresh air.

Two people inside were asleep exhausted for the delighted moment they'd shared last night with all the longing and undying love.

She awake slowly rubbing her little eyes regaining her vision seeing the man she kept on loving for over the years.

She smiled from what she felt and caressing his face. Missing him so much for a year that they were apart again. A tear then fell which he hears her being too soft as always.

"Hmmm?", he look at her resting on his arms while he's wrapping her by his other arms.

"Don't leave again", she uttered.

"I won't", he said and kissed her forehead.

"Promise?", she asked with all hopes.

"Promise", he smiled and get himself closer to her burying his face in her neck.

"Stop!", she taps his arms.

"What?", he pouted.

"You're tickling me, please wag sa neck naman Honey", she pleaded.

He smirked and quickly holds her both wrist up and kissing her neck and jaw which she's screaming and laughing.

"Greg ee-eno-enough ahhhhh. Nakikilitiiii ahhhhh-ko", her eyes are now losing.

"I", he kissed her forehead.

"Love", he kissed her nose tip.

"You", and lastly her soft lips.

"I love you too", she uttered with a beautiful smile.

"Hmmp, stop smiling like that", he said tucking some of her strands behind her ears.

"Why?", she teased him.

"Baka di kana makalabas ng kwarto kasi I will make sure you won't able to walk for the next days", he grinned.

"Huyyyyy enough. Where not young anymore. May mga problema na tayo sa kasu-kasuan", she laughed.

"Hmmm, don't underestimate your husband Honey. Remember I did made you scre-", she then kissed him so he won't say it.

"Naughty Honey, very naughty", he said.

"Come on let's take a shower na. It's lunchtime now, but if you want I will love you to be my lunch?", he's smirking.

"Gregorio isa! Tama na abusado to", she then get up as she quickly grabs his polo and grinning.

"Naunahan mo ako ah", he said while wearing his boxer.

"Maya nalang tayo maligo. Can we eat first?", she said fixing the bed when he then go from her back and hug her while swaying.

"Greggy yung pagkain, hindi ako", she said.

"I miss you", he kissed her shoulder.

"I am too, come on na sa baba eh", she pulls him.

"Ang takaw mo pa din, kaya ang laki ng pisnge mo", he said as they get inside the kitchen.

"At least maganda parin ako", she winked looking for a food inside the fridge.

"I said mataba. I didn't said you're ugly noh", he clarifies.

"Hon, may pizza pa dito. If you want we can heat this nalang kasi tinatamad ako magluto", she said taking out the food.

"Yeah sure. Whatever you want Hon", he said preparing their milks as Thirdy don't want them to drink coffee.