Chapter XLIII: New Year

LUIS'S POV:

The next day when Mommy and Thirdy had a fight, Mommy tell us about our younger sister Victoria. Which she was pregnant of her when she left us 16 years ago to run away from Daddy to California. Where she gave birth of her and turned over to a nun which was Mother Therese a orphanage official, which Mama Meldy cried of what Mommy did.

I really don't know that Mommy can really do that to our innocent sister, as far as I know that Mommy is a caring, gentle and loving mother to us Kuya Alfy.

Flashbacks December 30th:

Dad wasn't that time as he was called earlier in the office, which he left us so someone can look for Thirdy.

"What did really happened Thirdy?", Kuya Alfy asked Chanak.

"I'm sorry Kuya, promised I didn't mean it. I'm was just so afraid that Mommy, Daddy and you both will forget me", she said which we don't understand.

"About what? Thirdy we don't understand you?", Kuya Alfy asked for a clear answer.

"Mommy found out that I'm gathering some informations of Victoria without her knowledge. Which I lied 5 days ago that I wasn't making any investigations. Then when the time when I already had the documents from my hired private investigator, that night I wrote something down in my diary. Which Mommy accidentally found it last night and she scan it which made her mad at me. But I swear I'm was just scared to left me nothing at the end", she said while crying.

She showed us the documents and the diary which we wonder who's Victoria and why's mom is so afffected.

After talking to Thirdy we go to Ilocos to talk to Mommy as she's not answering our calls, or messages.

-

"Where's Mommy Tita Imee?", I asked as we get inside.

"Hey what is happening to your mom, she was crying last night?", Tito Bong asked.

"All we know that Thirdy and her had a fight last night which we don't know what really happened as we're not at the house that time. We were just surprised when we saw Thirdy crying on the road alone", Kuya Afly explained.

"Go to your mom were getting worried also she never get out from her room", Mama Meldy said worriedly.

Kuya and I both go to Mommy's room which she never responded or even open the door for us, which Kuya Alfy get the spare key and open the door and reveals our mother's sad look which I think she's been crying all night long.

"Mommy what's happening?", Kuya asked while hugging her.

"Mom we are so worried about you and Thirdy also", I said which she looked to me.

"Did you told her that I am here?", she asked madly.

"No mom", Kuya Afly said trying to calm her down.

"Mommy can we asked who is Victoria?", I asked which she cried.

"Shush, Mom I understand if you can't right now. We're not pressuring you", I said and hug her when she then stand up and go out from the room.

Kuya and I quickly follow her maybe she will do something, but we found her crying on Mama Meldy's lap as she was sitting on the ground.

"Irene ano bang nangyayari sayo bakit kaba iyak ng iyak?", Tita Imee asked her while rubbing her back.

"Irene ano ba talaga ang nangyari, at nag away kayo ni Thirdy?", Tito Bong asked holding a glass of water for Mommy.

"I'm sorry.... I'm so..sorry", she keep saying sorry.