Chapter XXXV: 1st Birthday (SPECIAL)

A/N: Oww okay sa alright wat zup! Good day as it's my birthday today yeah exactly July 3, I will make some special story for my gift to myself. Akala nyo sa inyo well gumawa ka char lang hehehe. In this Chapter will be about Thirdy's first birthday so just read, relax and enjoy. Love you all and Happy Birthday to me, wag na kayo mag tanong sa age hahaha.

FLASHBACKS

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

In California:

Today is the first ever birthday of Maria Luis Emmanuela Thirdy Araneta which Greggy is busy for preparing her simple celebration.

Greggy was helped by his friends like Philip and Small with their kids three boys and one baby girl Allison same age with Thirdy, Lucas and Laura with their two child's which are Callista and one year old Miggy, and Carlos and Stella with Cassandra and one year old Timothy.

"Pareng Greggy asan to ilalagay ang cake?", Lucas asked him while holding the big pirate theme cake.

"Dyan sa gitna ng table pare salamat", Greggy said as his wearing his pirate suit and hat.

"Hala ang cute mo dyan Greggy hahhahha", Small complimented as she's also wearing her pirate costumes.

Thirdy's 1st birthday is a pirate theme as what Greggy observed that Thirdy loves pirate movies and laughed every time that Greggy would talk to her like a pirate.

Greggy also chose it as Thirdy is his best treasure added to his life as his been waiting to have a little girl.

"Suotin nyo na ang mga hats nyo anak", Stella commanded her children, nephew and niece.

"Mommy I want the cake can we eat it now?", Miggy said pointing the cake while her mother fixing his costume.

"No baby later it's for Thirdy", Laura said.

"Yeah, you wait for your birthday Miggy hahahahah", Lukas said to his son which they all laughed.

"Miggy let's play later", Timothy reminds his cousin as they sitted together.

"Greggy look to the little pretty pirate we have here", Laura said as she carry Thirdy going to the garden which were they celebrate her birthday which Thirdy is also wearing a pirate costume fit for her.

"Mommy can I kiss her?", Miggy run to her mother.

"Yeah sure, is she's cute?", Laura asked her son.

"Yeah she is beautiful Mommy, Mwah", Miggy said and they all shouted.

"Ay hala ka bata ka!", Small shouted.

"Hala Gregorio si Miguel!", Stella also shouted.

"What happened?", Greggy panicked as he didn't saw it as his fixing Thirdy's balloons.

"Miggy why did you do that?", Lukas asked his son.

"What? I just kiss her lang naman sa lips", Miggy innocently said which surprised Greggy.

"What did you kissed my daughter Miguel?", Greggy said and looked at Miggy while scratching his nape.

"Yes tito she's pretty kasi", Miggy said.

"Hahahahhahaha KUMPADRE Gregorio", Lucas uttered.

"Abay bata ka ha ninakawan mo ng halik ang princess ko", Greggy said and mess Miggy fixed hair.